Members
  • Last visited

Converted

Recent Profile Visitors

4160 profile views

gacpac's Achievements

Enthusiast

Enthusiast (6/14)

1. People who might have had issues with rust desk. I couldn't connect remotely to somehwre outside the network. My solution was to create a custom dns override in pfsense to point rustdesk.mydomain.com to my local unraid server. That way outside and inside have the same names. Quite interesting didn't think it will matter. Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. I'm using the appdata backup plugin, so when the backup runs it goes to a folder with all the dockers. Is there a way I can either set it to a separate folder or maybe in the duplicati forum filter to only backup plex Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
  3. I have a question, i'm trying to backup the appdata for plex, anyway to have it in a separate folder so duplicati can do it?
  4. Nice nice Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
  5. the first time that started without the key it didn't work at all, that was my mistake. But well I'm fine with manually adding devices with key Question, after the key gets generated i assume i should edit the docker and add it in there in case i have to redo the docker or something happens, right?
  6. I sort of figured it out i kept looking for a a web gui in the docker. And for logs well i wiped the whole docker and started from scratch and it worked this time. Also installed the client and manually added the host settings and key. It that how is supposed to work all the time?
  7. does rustdesk has a webgui in this version? Maybe this is what is confusing me
  8. I'm so confused with my setup i just added it and not sure how to get anything else. it keeps crashing
  9. oh boy please disregard my own comment. it ended up being the docker :D. It's been so long since i first installed it.
  10. Good Evening, I wonder for while my VM icon for windows 11 is missing. Simply isn't there i don't mind manually adding it any tips? I'm also using the space invader plugin vm_custom_icons don't think that would be related
  11. a way to manage your server remotely without port forwarding . not high on my list. VM snapshots is a must, the plugin sort of works but it's clunky.
  12. Hey everyone, Currently i see my speeds cap at 100mbps. for PIA is there any setting you guys are using? prob my preset is old
  13. I read your comment still doesn't make it less important, VM enhancements probably don't bother you as much, but that's you Sr. Everyone else in this only post likes to be able to do something as basic as a snapshot
  14. That's a thing in azure so far. Maybe I can too high tech for limetech Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk
  15. and nevermind so stupid i am. please disregard my comment lol