• 6.12.0-RC3 - When Docker is enabled cant update plugins or download containers etc.

Titan84
    • Solved Minor

Hi,

Since updating to 6.12.0-RC3 each time i enable the Docker service i experience issues with the My Servers plugin not being able to connect, all Plugins cant update where it just says "not available" under status and im unable to download containers for some reason.

As soon as i disable the Docker service im able to do all the above (excluding container download of course) without any issues at all.

*Edit* 

Just to add, I have found that if i change and update my DNS settings after the Docker service is enabled it will work briefly but then after a while it will start giving me issues again.

Yesterday i left the Docker service disabled for just over a day and i had no issues with the plugins or my servers at all.

I have attached my Diags which has the Docker service enabled where im seeing all these issues.

Any help would be appreciated.

server-backup-diagnostics-20230423-1708.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I tried deleting the Docker.img file and re-creating it but that didnt help.

I then downgraded back to 6.11.5 but i still had the issue only when the Docker service was enabled. I then changed the IP assignment from Static to Auto on Unraid and then on the Unifi controller side i set the server to have the same static IP address and this seems to have fixed the issue.

I never had this issue before upgrading to 6.12.0-RC3 so im not sure if something strange happened on the network side of things during the upgrade.

I do have another Unraid server on the same network and setup the same, still on 6.11.5 and never been updated to 6.12.0-RC3 and this has never had any issues.

Anyway, solution seems to be changing static to Auto for the IP.

I will try this again when RC4 comes out.

Edited by Titan84