• 6.5.1-RC5 missing csrf token

GHunter
    • Solved Minor

I installed Community Applications plugin yesterday and tried to install a few docker containers. After clicking the install button to install a docker container, the page was blank. I tried a few other times with the same result and nothing installed. I tried uninstalling CA, reinstalling CA, rebooting the server and always had the same result. This shows up in my syslog when trying to install a docker container:

Apr 10 19:23:22 FileSvr root: error: /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/linuxserversRepository/duckdns.xml: missing csrf_token

CA installs plugins fine as I tried that with the FCP plugin and ran that to see if I had any errors. Nothing was found except a few minor warnings. I made sure that no other windows or apps were connected to unRAID as I know that can cause problems with csrf tokens.

Also, I tried with 3 different browsers, Firefox, Edge, and Chrome.

Note: I originally thought this was a CA problem so I posted there first but dlandon had replied that this could be an 6.5.1-RC5 problem so I posted here as well.

Anyways, here are my diags. Thanks for the help.

filesvr-diagnostics-20180411-0512.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I will investigate on my end, but my reasonable guess is that the odds of this being CA related are slim to none.

i have just setup a fresh ryzen box and I am getting the same thing i cant install any docker containers

error: /Apps/AddContainer?xmlTemplate=default:/tmp/community.applications/tempFiles/templates-community-apps/EmbyRepository/EmbyServer.xml: missing csrf_token

edit: just rolled back to 6.5.0 stable and tried some other containers again (netdata & krusader) and they have installed fine  now

Edited by fr05ty
    found my solution