• [6.8.0-rc3] Can't enter the Adguardhome docker webpage if vm is on

xxsxx47
    • Closed Minor

Hi There

I can't enter the Adguardhome docker webpage if vm on and even tho the docker page it says it working it doesn't the network doesn't work but if turn the vm off everything is working , is because of the Network type br0 ?

tower-diagnostics-20191018-1409.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:53: bind: address already in use"

This is the reason it won't start.  Port 53 is already in use.

• Like 1
    15 minutes ago, Squid said:

Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp 0.0.0.0:53: bind: address already in use"

This is the reason it won't start.  Port 53 is already in use.

but it works if the vm down and maybe the error appeared because i changed the network type to bridge and that error appeared in the diagnoses file

Edited by xxsxx47
    adding another thing

I have the same issue. The docker works fine until I start the VM. After that the web page is not accessible and I can't even ping it. I have to stop the VM and then the docker start working again and responding to pings. Docker is configured to use Custom : br0 with a unique IP and the VM is using a different fixed IP.

Before updating to 6.8.0 -rcX was working fine.

unraid-diagnostics-20191019-0131.zip

Edited by thomas

Same here with PiHole when VM is on too. Webpage is unaccesible until I shutdown any VM that is running.

Not even able to ping the IP of pihole docker.

Edit: Just noticed that after 30 seconds i disabled Wireguard plugin everything started to work. Can someone confirm same behaviour?

Edited by Nephilgrim
    • Like 1
    1 hour ago, Nephilgrim said:

Same here with PiHole when VM is on too. Webpage is unaccesible until I shutdown any VM that is running.

Not even able to ping the IP of pihole docker.

Edit: Just noticed that after 30 seconds i disabled Wireguard plugin everything started to work. Can someone confirm same behaviour?

Indeed, if you stop the wireguard you can access the webpage of the Adguard docker.

After more testing it seems the option "Local gateway uses NAT: Yes" is the problem. If you choose "No" the docker works properly and it seems that I can still connect through Wireguard to my server

• Like 1
    • Thanks 1

Indeed, disabling NAT option (and because of this: upnp too) fixes the issue for any docker in bridge mode.

Edited by Nephilgrim
    • Thanks 1

can confirm that disabling the wireguard i can access the adguard webpage

or just leave the wireguard on and turn off the "Local gateway uses NAT"

Thank you very much every thing is working .

• Like 1