• [6.8.0] UNIQUE NETWORK BUG!

djhunter67
    • Annoyance

***********DOCKER BUG CAUSED ME 17 HOURS OF TROUBLESHOOTING!!!*******************

I have been plagued since 6.6.7.  After the 6.6.7 release every single update since then has yielded no internet connection to my server and I have finally discovered why!

I have several network ports via NIC's in my server and only after trying to use one port separately for the cctv setup via shinobi I discovered the docker is effin me over, hard!  

image.thumb.png.5aa84378ad979d8490312bd63e38c038.png

As you can see I cannot, even through editing the file in the terminal, fill in the gateway value.  Look closely at this picture and you can see that I cannot even edit the one gateway value that is present (the only path to the internet, btw).  

At first br0 was my primary (motherboard NIC) internet and the eth5 (10Gbps NIC) my main network card.  I have to download the usb creator and fresh install unraid to get this far.  Everything was working fine until I started editing this page and the option to enter the Gateway values gradually disappeared line by line.  

I have recreated this problem at every update since 6.6.7. 

I am going to install the Nvidia 6.8.0 update right now. 

tower-diagnostics-20191220-0039.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The gateway is greyed-out because you have set the same network 192.168.1.0/24 for each interface.

Docker allows only ONE default gateway definition per network.

This is not a bug ...