So this is the 3rd time this has happened now but basically I keep finding that my shares are no longer avaliable and when checking on the server the /mnt/user/ filesystem is gone (notably however /mnt/user0 is not gone)
This originally happend once after 28 days of uptime, I found the segfault in the logs and rebooted. It then happened again ~5 days later, again rebooted. Then another time it happened just a couple days ago, which is then where I decided to run a memtest and with 3 runs it had no errors.
Finally today it has happened again and I am having difficulties trying to figure out what is causing it... Please find my diags attached. I am having to reboot now since I need my server to be in a usable state.
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.