• Make new UI a choice

ZataH
    • Annoyance

Please make it possible to change back to the old UI. The new UI is way too inconsistent. 

Font are bigger than old ui, buttons are way too big etc etc. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Could you please file bug reports on what is inconsistent and what buttons are too big etc, this way they have feedback on what you feel should be changed.

What Brit said.  Note this is -rc1 release.  We anticipate lots of small tweaks and fixes such as these over the next few -rc releases before publishing stable.

"Why didn't you guys address some of this before public release?", you might ask.  The answer is, take a look at the change log - there are numerous under the hood updates in every subsystem, including security updates.  We are a very small team and decided it was important to get this published asap and fix the cosmetic stuff as we go.

6 hours ago, BRiT said:

Could you please file bug reports on what is inconsistent and what buttons are too big etc, this way they have feedback on what you feel should be changed.

Will do some comparisons.

51 minutes ago, limetech said:

What Brit said.  Note this is -rc1 release.  We anticipate lots of small tweaks and fixes such as these over the next few -rc releases before publishing stable.

"Why didn't you guys address some of this before public release?", you might ask.  The answer is, take a look at the change log - there are numerous under the hood updates in every subsystem, including security updates.  We are a very small team and decided it was important to get this published asap and fix the cosmetic stuff as we go.

I wasn´t compaining, just stating that I find the design annoying, in the hopes that it will be fixed for the final release 😀

So yeah not a complaint per say, just what I noted in the first beta. I know there is suppose to be bugs/fixes for a beta release. 

I actually really liked the old design, so if we could get something like that (in the terms of size of buttons, text etc.) with the new orange design, I will be happy :)

The font size was increased to improve readability on higher resolution screens (1920x1080 and up).

What screen resolution are you using?

31 minutes ago, bonienl said:

The font size was increased to improve readability on higher resolution screens (1920x1080 and up).

What screen resolution are you using?

2560x1440

I have no issues at all with the font on 6.5.3

5 hours ago, Dazog said:

Set your browser zoom to 125 percent to have unraid fill the screen.

I do this at 2560x1440p

Why would I do that? I just said I find the font on 6.5.3 perfect, and the one with 6.6-rc1 is too large.