• Pages not updating/refreshing automatically - Rc9

jaybird2203
    • Closed Minor

Was running rc7 for ~40 days (upgraded to rc7 shortly after its release) until I had an issue with my system recently where the main web page background was completely white with the text being slightly grey despite my theme being set to black along with an inability to restart some dockers after a power outage running on UPS. Hard reboot of the system brought that back but ever since then things have been "off" from normal operations. Attached diagnostics are from ~20 mins prior to this post while running rc9 and reverting the majority of the issues I could correct easily. 

Core System specs: Asus Crosshair 6 w/3900x (7501 bios), 32 GB DDR4 ram. 

Now I may have other underlying issues that may be influencing this (and I'd love some assistance pointing out potential ones) but I just noticed that with both Chrome and Edge web browsers there are pages that are not updating automatically. One such page is when starting the Mover manually. It does not revert back to the Orange Move now but but stay with the greyed out Move Now button and "Disabled - Mover is running." message being shown. CPU dashboard is showing that its appears to be updating dynamically there but I'm at a loss for where to check/test next to address this. 

The file share functionality and the Dockers are still operating normally as best I can tell and a quick revert to rc7 didn't change this behavior. 

Any thoughts?

(marking this as Minor to rule out other potential issues first but if its only webpage related then should be annoyance)

tower-diagnostics-20191208-1547.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The mover is running message has never updated itself to reflect when mover is finished.  A reload of the page is required to see its current state.

Appreciate the quick response.

OK, so the scenario is to be expected then. 

I swear I used to recall there was a time recently where you could trigger the mover and remain on that page at which point once the mover was finished the page/button would revert back to being able to trigger again (not that you would)