I did a bit of searching and didn't come up with anything that matches my issue... I have no idea if it has directly to do with RC5 because it had been working at first... We watched a program on it 22 hours ago.
Neither my laptop or my Nexus TV box can see the Plex server (Plexinc Docker) My Laptop could access the server at first but found no media and now I get "This Site cannot be reached".
I tried refreshing the Plex docker, and I restarted the server a couple of times.
I tried downlgrading to RC4 and that did NOTHING so I went back to RC5...
The only thing I did on the machine between last night and tonight was run a VM with a Marvel Sata card passed through for a few hours but it is not running now.
Next thing I'll try is reverting to a backup of the USB disk that I made before the problem occured. Though I thought I would put this out there first.
Monkeying with it still has me confused... Fix Common Problems found that my drive mapping was not set to slave mode... Something that was set correctly before, but is not after the reinstall... (Of Plex) so I reset them. Now the browser finds the server, but the interface cannot find the media...
A few minutes later and we are back to not finding the website... This is the first issue I've had with unraid that was not (as far as I know) self inflicted. Other than the fact that I'm running a release candidate.