• Unraid 6.9-Beta1 GUI Not displaying properly/Diagnostics file will not create

Jerky_san
    • Closed

tower-diagnostics-20200403-0826.zipHad an interesting thing happen.. Rebooted yesterday after cleaning my water cooling radiator/fans. Woke up to this where it was completely blank. You could click anything at the top like the tabs and it would just stay white. I told it to dump a diagnostic file but it wouldn't write one. Had to reboot using reboot command in command line. It took a long time(guessing time out) and finally rebooted. Everything seems normal now but was very strange. Everything was working except the gui/diagnostic dump. Wondering if my USB stick is dying?

image.thumb.png.5132c2e1c4a3754d2047b613692ecb95.png

Diagnostic from after restart attached.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Possibly a flash drive issue, but difficult to say without at least the syslog, most likely a general support issue, not a bug, so closing this for now.

Probably not the issue, and no way of knowing at this point what it was without the diagnostics, but one of your plugins installed has been deprecated and superseded by another.  (Which FCP is telling you about)

Apr  3 07:59:02 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Deprecated plugin dark.theme.plg

14 hours ago, Squid said:

Probably not the issue, and no way of knowing at this point what it was without the diagnostics, but one of your plugins installed has been deprecated and superseded by another.  (Which FCP is telling you about)

Apr  3 07:59:02 Tower root: Fix Common Problems: Warning: Deprecated plugin dark.theme.plg

Yeah saw that this morning and removed it. Thanks for pointing it out though.

I switched out my USB stick today as well since I don't need it failing on me. Thanks again.

Edited by Jerky_san