Please refer to the 6.12.0-rc1 topic for a general overview.
Version 6.12.0-rc2 2023-03-18
- networking: fix nginx recognizing IP address from slow dhcp servers
- VM Manager: let page load even when PCI devices appear missing or are misassigned
webgui: Dashboard fixes:
- lock the Dashboard completely: Editing/moving only becomes possible when unlocking the page
- An empty column is refilled when the respective tiles are made visible again, no need to reset everything
- added a visual "move indicator" on the Docker and VM page, to make clearer that rows can be moved now.
- change cursor shape when moving is enabled
- use tile title as index
- webgui: fix issue displaying Attributes when temperature display set to Fahrenheit
- zfs: fixed issue importing ZFS pools with additional top-level sections besides the root section
- Add scheduled trimming of ZFS pools.
- Replace Scrub button with Clear button when pool is in error state.
- php: version 8.2.4
- version 6.1.20
- CONFIG_X86_AMD_PSTATE: AMD Processor P-State driver
- save current PCI bus/device information in file '/boot/previous/hardware' upon Unraid OS upgrade.
Posted by Squid,
Go to this comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.