• unRAID OS version 6.5.1-rc6 available

limetech
    • Closed

Welcome to the new experimental Prerelease Support board!  We have added the ability to tag issues/bugs with a Priority and mark when solved.  Please report only issues/bugs which are new in the prerelease.

Attention Intel 10Gbit Ethernet users: in this release we replaced the linux in-tree kernel drivers (ixgbe/ixgbevf) with the latest available from Intel.  This change should be considered experimental.  That is, for those of you having issues with Intel 10Gbit adapters, please report if this change solves the issues.  Likewise, please report if you have successfully been using an Intel 10Gbit adapter and now you are having issues.  If new problems arise or the old problems are not solved we will revert to in-tree drivers in the next release.

Version 6.5.1-rc6 2018-04-14

Management:

• webgui: Add missing csrf_token when adding new container
    • webgui: Added next parity schedule indicator on dashboard page
    • webgui: Update cron when removing a plugin
    • webgui: Nchan/Nginx: Use long polling for Safari and websockets for all other browsers

Version 6.5.1-rc5 2018-04-08

Base distro:

• nginx: version 1.13.11 (with nchan: version 1.1.14)

Linux kernel:

• version 4.14.33
    • out-of-tree drivers:
      • intel ixgbe: version 5.3.6
      • intel ixgbevf: version 4.3.4

Management:

• samba: set 'allocation roundup size = 4096' in /etc/samba/smb.conf (fix inaccurate file usage vs. disk usage reporting)

• Upvote 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Love the progress! This is shaping up to be an excellent release. Are we still moving to a newer kernel as well?

On 4/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, bonienl said:

You may want to add to the change log of rc6:

• linux kernel version 4.14.34

Right forgot to add that.

Where does one get ahold of the zip file for this RC6? 

I'm having a problem with webGUI not starting up and it was suggested to update my system manually (via /flash share) but I can't find a download link for the life of me, just the link for the plugin on Amazon S3.

Please delete if this is not the right spot for this comment, by all means, I'm just starting out here.

This is now closed for further comments

• Status Definitions

Open = Under consideration.

Solved = The issue has been resolved.

Solved version = The issue has been resolved in the indicated release version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Retest = Please retest in latest release.

Priority Definitions

Minor = Something not working correctly.

Urgent = Server crash, data loss, or other showstopper.

Annoyance = Doesn't affect functionality but should be fixed.

Other = Announcement or other non-issue.