Changes vs. 6.9.0-beta29 include:
Added workaround for mpt3sas not recognizing devices with certain LSI chipsets. We created this file:
which contains this line:
options mpt3sas max_queue_depth=10000
When the mpt3sas module is loaded at boot, that option will be specified. If you add "mpt3sas.max_queue_depth=10000" to syslinux kernel append line, you can remove it. Likewise, if you manually load the module via 'go' file, can also remove it. When/if the mpt3sas maintainer fixes the core issue in the driver we'll get rid of this workaround.
Reverted libvirt to v6.5.0 in order to restore storage device passthrough to VM's.
A handful of other bug fixes, including 'unblacklisting' the ast driver (Aspeed GPU driver). For those using that on-board graphics chips, primarily Supermicro, this should increase speed and resolution of local console webGUI.
Version 6.9.0-beta30 2020-10-05 (vs -beta29)
- libvirt: version 6.5.0 [revert from version 6.6.0]
- php: version 7.4.11 (CVE-2020-7070, CVE-2020-7069)
- version 5.8.13
- ast: removed blacklisting from /etc/modprobe.d
- mpt3sas: added /etc/modprobe.d/mpt3sas-workaround.conf to set "max_queue_depth=10000"
- at: suppress session open/close syslog messages
- emhttpd: correct 'Erase' logic for unRAID array devices
- emhtppd: wipefs encrypted device removed from multi-device pool
- emhttpd: yet another btrfs 'free/used' calculation method
- webGUI: Update statuscheck
- webGUI: Fix dockerupdate.php warnings