• [6.10.0] In firefox i cannot open logs/terminal/syslog if another WebUI tab is open

MammothJerk
    • Closed Minor

I have the WebUI open in 2 tabs in a firefox window, i've noticed that sometimes i cannot access terminal or logs if i have another WebUI tab open at the same time.

As soon as i close the other tab i can open terminal/logs on the other tab with no issue.

If i have both tabs open and try to open terminal/logs, the popup window will flash open as a blank page for a split second and then close.

I would assume it has something to do with the new log/terminal pop-up window.

ideally i would be able to have both WebUI tabs open.

Sometimes it doesn't work instantly after i close the other tab, but if i shift+refresh it usually works right away.

WARNING FOR FLASHING IMAGE

Spoiler

I click the terminal pop-out 6 times, i then close the second WebUI tab and click the terminal pop-out again.

IaGn9i2.gif

Firefox: 100.0.1

This issue happens intermittently and im not sure what causes it. right now as im typing this i have 2 tabs open and i have no issue opening the pop-up window. but 10 minutes ago i did have this issue with the same tabs open.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The first step to diagnosing is to try a different browser. In fact, try as many browsers as you can. Are there any nginx error messages in the server's syslog? Post your diagnostics whenever you make a bug report.

As i said this issue is intermittent as in sometimes it happens sometimes it doesn't and i haven't been able to find a way to consistently reproduce this as of now.

I guess I'll close this report until i can figure out what is causing it.