• [6.6.1]Can't Remove --cpuset

Spritzup
    • Minor

With the new GUI control for pinning CPU's to containers, I've gone  through and removed the --cpuset argument from all containers.  However, on my Ombi container, the argument remains.

To date, I've tried deleting and recreating the container.  I've tried deleting the container, rebooting the system and re-adding the container.  Nothing I've done to date has allowed me to delete that line.

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

~Spritz

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I believe I figured it out.  I had to delete it and then remove the template.  Even though I wasn't using the template, apparently it was pulling info from there.

~Spritz

2 hours ago, Spritzup said:

then remove the template

My suspicion is some templates are not properly defined, which results in some fields not being updated as should be. Deleting the template is the ultimate cure, but for the developers it would be nice to know 'where' it goes wrong.

3 minutes ago, bonienl said:

My suspicion is some templates are not properly defined, which results in some fields not being updated as should be. Deleting the template is the ultimate cure, but for the developers it would be nice to know 'where' it goes wrong.

^^^ this.  If it can't be replicated, then it can't be fixed