• [6.6.2] Docker port mapping issue

de0n
    • Closed Minor

While adding the unifi docker I deleted ports 80 and 8080 which was Host ports 3 and 4 due to potential conflicts, after I switched the network from host to br0, I tried to re add the deleted port mappings but it seems that they still don't work. I have the docker configured and working using one of the other ports so no real need for me to delete and re-add the docker which I'm sure would fix my issue.

Capture2.thumb.PNG.19919f7cdc663481d80977fb22294f1c.PNGtower-diagnostics-20181015-1140.zipCapture.thumb.PNG.b87ef7c06ba678ca48e68b5230034492.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

18 hours ago, bonienl said:

In host or br0 mode there is no port translation possible.

In br0 though, are whatever ports the docker is using automatically exposed over the network. Or do they need to be configured to allow communication over those ports like you would a firewall.

With br0 the ports used by the application are exposed, there is no firewall function.

You may define them just for convenience (it gives you instant view on the ports in use).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Status Definitions

Open = Under consideration.

Solved = The issue has been resolved.

Solved version = The issue has been resolved in the indicated release version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Retest = Please retest in latest release.

Priority Definitions

Minor = Something not working correctly.

Urgent = Server crash, data loss, or other showstopper.

Annoyance = Doesn't affect functionality but should be fixed.

Other = Announcement or other non-issue.