• 6.6.6 some web gui "clickable" popups don't work, diagnostics won't download

• Minor

verified on safari and Firefox

clicking log shows

2098600683_ScreenShot2018-12-04at2_23_37PM.thumb.png.c08b7f765b2b55d37c3396c58539d28a.png

plugins tab: update check shows:

859268453_ScreenShot2018-12-04at2_24_16PM.thumb.png.b6e164fb0cc5062a995feba179d3db2d.png

and further on that tab, I can't click any plugin icon to access options for that plugin (I thought I was able to access them there)

System information popup is working.

OS update check:

42542343_ScreenShot2018-12-04at2_27_27PM.thumb.png.c7b575973fcff3f5b167332ec0e59a62.png

and further, it doesn't know what it is or who made it:

499402851_ScreenShot2018-12-04at2_28_26PM.thumb.png.647918d113cf4cab20b9d134ad78d943.png

feedback popup displays correctly

clicking the help tab does nothing.

clicking "download" for diagnostics presents a blank page.

1415670745_ScreenShot2018-12-04at2_31_23PM.thumb.png.5aaacae14d032b3df9f117ac22480bc0.png

I was able to download the syslog though:

brahms1-syslog-20181204-1430.zip

Also, can not mount external drives but could in 6.6.5.

I'm not 100% that all of this is because of 6.6.6 but this release may have compouned a another hidden issue? But all of what I listed above is new after updating.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It all works.  I think there's something more going on.  Unfortunately, the only real clue in your syslog is that the monitor keeps puking and exiting.

If you can't grab diagnostics, then reboot, and toss FCP into troubleshooting mode.

I figured that since this was the first I read of it, it was more me than unRaid, but I can't figure out why.

possibly a continuation of issues from this unresolved thread?:

I get the impression that at least half of the files are not loaded properly on your system, causing an incomplete GUI display.

Got javascript enabled?

You can right-click the page and select 'Inspect' and then select Console and/or Network and see what's happening (or not happening).

I had a docker get stuck  (Nextcloud) so I attempted to restart it. It would not restart. So I went to shut down my pfsense vm, then realized I needed to do something online and attempted to restart the vm and received this message:

1677591434_ScreenShot2018-12-05at6_58_24AM.png.a99b372fb6c077fc133e5ba1ef68c28d.png

I was able to download the syslog but not diagnostics: brahms1-syslog-20181205-0654.zip

As well as the troubleshooting mode tail file: FCPsyslog_tail.txt

So I then attempted to reboot the server, it did not acknowledge that the button on the popup did anything. I waited a bit, pressed the power button on the server. It did not beep indicating it registered the power down command. So after another minute, I had to hard power off.

14 hours ago, bonienl said:

I get the impression that at least half of the files are not loaded properly on your system, causing an incomplete GUI display.

Here is the weird thing, after reboot, popups are working, and diagnostics download is working. Diags are here. I know it's on fresh boot, but progress and just happy that it did download something: brahms1-diagnostics-20181205-0714.zip

13 hours ago, limetech said:

Got javascript enabled?

You can right-click the page and select 'Inspect' and then select Console and/or Network and see what's happening (or not happening).

I looked using Firefox, but for some reason things appear to be working again. I will mess with dockers later today, cycling them etc.. as I suspect there is still an issue there which is probably unrelated to this web gui issue which may have been a fluke?