• [6.8.1] UI - Dashboard Cache SMART menu insufficient space

DanielCoffey
    • Annoyance

VERSION : 6.8.1

ISSUE : UI on Dashboard page - "thumb down" dropdown menu for SMART options cannot see last menu item and cannot scroll down to it.

BROWSER : Firefox 72.0.1 (64-bit)

I had several CRC errors on my first cache device which displayed the yellow "error" thumb down icon. When I clicked on the error thumb to reveal the Attributes/Capability/Identity and Ignore (or cancel?) menu, the final menu item was not visible even when I scrolled the window down as far as possible. The last Ignore (or Cancel?) option was tucked behind the menu footer. I was able to just click on the top bit of the menu item to activate it and clear the errors but I feel the text should have been displayed.

See attached images for the UI issue and active Plugins

UICacheCRCErrors.jpg

Plugins.jpg

nas-plex-diagnostics-20200117-1949.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

The more interesting thing though @bonienl is that if you move the docker section to the bottom, when clicking on a context menu, the window contents will be expanded vertically to make space for the docker menu (allowing you to scroll down).  But the contexts on the thumb's are not.

I am at 2560x1440 on Win10 if that matters.

If you want me to check it on other platforms I have a Mac Mini (also at 1440p) running Safari browser and an iPad.