• [6.8.3]switch view button bug

simshelper
    • Annoyance

i just found a bug at the "docker tab" — "add container" page, after i click the switch view button it did not reflect the "Advanced View" style which it should be, i tried the same function button at the other page and ther are worked just fine

so am i the only one have this issue or everyone else does? well it may not a big deal , just feel a little bit uncomfortable with it

TIM截图20200430151408.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i am using chrome(v.81.0.4044.129 latest version),ad block disable, and i tried edge or safari, still the same, actually i just installed unraid last night and made a md5 check, im not sure what is happened

Edited by simshelper

The screenshot IS the advanced view despite it saying Basic View at top right :) I guess that leaves outstanding the question of whether you can get out of advanced view :( 

i'm free to switch it between basic and avanced mode, but that turn on/off icon and "basic view" tag doesn't change, i really don't know why, things like this drive me crazy, i'd like to reinstall now🤣but i don't know whether it can fix it ,or maybe it is a offical problem, then i maybe waste a lot time and found out nothing changes

Edited by simshelper
    30 minutes ago, simshelper said:

or maybe it is a offical problem

It's not, at least not a general issue, it works fine for me.

3 hours ago, Squid said:

I'm not seeing it... What browser are you using? Can you try a different one? Disable any ad blocks?

okay, i might have to reinstall it and see if that problem can be fixed, really uncomfortable for that...wish i don't find it at the first place

39 minutes ago, simshelper said:

okay, i might have to reinstall it and see if that problem can be fixed, really uncomfortable for that...wish i don't find it at the first place

hmm, i don't know, just a normaly boot i think

48 minutes ago, simshelper said:

hmm, i don't know, just a normaly boot i think

You should always try SAFE mode before making a bug report, and you should always include diagnostics in bug report:

2 hours ago, trurl said:

You should always try SAFE mode before making a bug report, and you should always include diagnostics in bug report:

oh, didn't notice that, i'll try safe mode first

8 hours ago, bonienl said:

correction

8 hours ago, bonienl said:

I can reproduce this issue and made a correction for the next release.

Thanks

so this is a offical problem?😂glad i could provide help! 

15 hours ago, simshelper said:

so this is a offical problem?😂glad i could provide help! 

sorry,i'm not a native english speaker,i may use a wrong word about this, anyway, look forward next release!