• [6.9.2] Moving files to share times out

Ameldr
    • Urgent

Hi

I did updated my Unraid from 6.9.1 to 6.9.2 today and now i cant move my movies to shares. When gets 630-650MB copied over its times out tried on 5 different files. im with Windows 10 Pro. Tried with Windows copier, TerraCopy and TotalCommander all is timeout when get around 630-650MB.

Didn't had that issue on previous versions.

mthtower-diagnostics-20210413-1605.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Squid said:

When using Windows, there's probably an error number that listed.  Have you googled it?

No error on windows its just stucks, found workaround if anyone face the issue. If pause before hit 630-650MB then resume its goes well but strange that copy speed jumps from 11MB/s to 100MB/s i did added recently cache in pool maybe that would be causing the issue.

EDIT:

Found that issue is since long time in Unraid for big files from Event Logs of windows i found i got same error like in this thread 

just devs didn't check the issue since long time. And yes i tried everything described, its not from Windows side.

Edited by Ameldr

The only time I had such a problem it turned out to be on my Windows client side in that it’s network link failed under load.

I have the same problem here as I tried to copy a batch of 300gb backup files from a Linux Mint 20 machine. I finally got them copied by doing them separately. Also I had other problems similar to what others have been posting eg. no GUI except in safe mode etc.. Downgraded to 8.3 so no problem now.