• 6.9.X Kernel Panics

Pip_2005
    • Minor

Hopefully this will help someone else out as it drove me nuts. I have 2 unraid servers both with solarflare SFN5122F nics.. well after pulling everything one by one these ended up being the issue on any of the 6.9.x versions. 

tower-diagnostics-20210606-1308.zip

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This was on a fresh install using dhcp on a backup server with the same specs as the unraid machine. Using the onboard dual gb nic it had no issues but once the solarflare card was installed then the system couldn't preform a shutdown/restart without a panic. The actual unraid server is running fine after pulling that solarflare card and upgrading from 6.8.3. Unless I read that post incorrectly(which is very possible lol) then I think my problem was the actual mics and not static ip issues. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
    Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Status Definitions

Open = Under consideration.

Solved = The issue has been resolved.

Solved version = The issue has been resolved in the indicated release version.

Closed = Feedback or opinion better posted on our forum for discussion. Also for reports we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

Retest = Please retest in latest release.

Priority Definitions

Minor = Something not working correctly.

Urgent = Server crash, data loss, or other showstopper.

Annoyance = Doesn't affect functionality but should be fixed.

Other = Announcement or other non-issue.