I just updated to the latest version and lost the web UI remotelly.
The shares still work fine, no issues there, but if I try to access the WebUI then the browser just keeps loading without ever getting a response.
If I reboot the server in GUI mode, it works fine on the local machine, so it is only remotelly that the issue happens.
I don't think it is network related since shares work fine and I can ping the machine fine too.
I tried to access the webUI by ip and by the domain name, I tried 192.168.1.5, tower, tower.lan, tower.local nothing worked.
Attached the disgnostics file, I am keeping this version a few days if we can find a solution but I am not stuck since I can just go locally change settings or even revert the version if needed, soooo. Open to suggestions.