[Support] binhex - DelugeVPN

1 hour ago, Joeyleigh said:

Deluge is failing on retrieving some sort of response? Seems like a PIA issue.

Deluge does work once you turn VPN off in the edit.

If you read the post above you could have answered your own question...... 9_9

1 minute ago, wgstarks said:

It’s been up and running for months. Just switched the nl ovpn for Germany. Also Toronto but that didn’t work either.

All 3 of these files inserted to the appdata\binhex-delugevpn\openvpn folder? (or which ever you mapped this towards)

2018-04-03_03-20.jpg.72f4ecf1af3cca1ce0c9ac2116eeaacc.jpg

Just did an update to the Docker container and now it will not load properly unless I disable PIA.  I noticed the fact that the NL endpoint is no good for forwarding anymore, so I tried switching to Toronto.  

Still no dice.  If I turn off the VPN in the docker config, Deluge loads and operates properly.

Just to be sure, I reviewed SpaceInvader1's video and I have it all configured the way he suggests (except for using the Netherlands endpoint).

Please advise.  I'm stuck torrentless at the moment.  NOt even sure what logs you might want to see.

5 minutes ago, sethcarstens said:

I'm still having the issue, I have read through the thread and I've tried changing to Toronto and Romania but it just keeps saying the PIA API isn't working. Is anyone else still having issues too? I've been fussing with it on and off all afternoon with no resolution :(

Actually, I just deleted my entire config and restarted the container, and that fixed my issue, it's now working on romania.

I'm having great difficulty with delugevpn, too. Cannot connect with web ui or thin client.

The logfile fills up with

2018-04-03 13:31:10,254 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Response code 000 from curl != 2xx
[warn] Exit code 7 from curl != 0
[info] 10 retries left

Is this a symptom of trying to use the NL server?

Edited by PeterB
1 minute ago, PeterB said:

I'm having great difficulty with delugevpn, too. Cannot connect with web ui or thin client.

The logfile fills up with

2018-04-03 13:31:10,254 DEBG 'start-script' stdout output:
[warn] Response code 000 from curl != 2xx
[warn] Exit code 7 from curl != 0
[info] 10 retries left

Did you try using a completely new configuration? I just changed the name of my config folder, it created a new one for me, then I downloaded the PIA files as described on the GITHUB readme file, and after I restarted the docker container it started working.

8 hours ago, jonathanm said:

Apparently nl has been dropped from the list of port forwarding endpoints. Sorry for the bad info.

https://helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/hc/en-us/articles/219460187-How-do-I-enable-port-forwarding-on-my-VPN-

Ugg thanks PIA, ok so im going to stick something in this thread, as we are bound to see a lot more newbie's posting.

I'm personally going to switch to France, as its the closest endpoint for me and has the highest bandwidth, but of course you're free to use any of the endpoints listed in the link above.

edit - link for newbie's in the second post of this thread.

Edited by binhex

OK guys if you can help me out here, if you see somebody posting regards the port forwarding changes then please direct them to the link below, its got all the info they should need to switch endpoint:-

@gridrunner you might want to put a comment or something on your youtube video for delugevpn, as the recommended endpoint of netherlands does not now allow port forwarding (see link above for more details).

Cheers.

Edited by binhex