Unraid Locks up during Parity Sync

During parity syncs my unraid server locks up and never recovers. the http server crashes along with most of the docker apps and any ssh and ftp connections. I am new to unraid and hoping someone here could help lead me in the right direction.

Immediate Thoughts / Questions:

1. Should I wipe the dual parity disks and try it from scratch?
  2. How would I go about detecting bad sectors on an individual hard-drive on Unraid?
  3. Should I try downgrading to a previous stable version of unraid?

Within an hour or so of a parity check starting, I get alerts from my server titled "cron for user root /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix/scripts/monitor &> /dev/null" with the content being.This occurs when using "safe-mode" as well.

/bin/sh: fork: retry: Resource temporarily unavailable
/bin/sh: fork: Resource temporarily unavailable

I have run complete "SMART extended self-tests" on each drive (cache included) and nothing comes up. Attached are my diagnostics. 

diagnostics-20180626-2031.zip

Edited by JonahJ
expanded explanation
5 hours ago, johnnie.black said:

Two of your disks are on a Marvell controller, though they don't usually lock up the server they are not recommend with unRAID, if you can try again without using it.

It's been working fine with the card for a few months now. Also it's locking up even without a parity sync, only thing I'm doing on the server is running a "badblocks" planning on going down each drive one by one.

If that doesn't work maybe a downgrade. Unfortunately it's difficult to get output from the box, screenshot below of the forking not working while trying to get diagnostics. 

csVqkip7.png