Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Unraid

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nodiaque

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Nodiaque

  1. Hello everyone, I have an unraid server that is running for about 2 weeks now. Current scenario is cache pool with 1tb and 512gb SSD in raid 1 and array of 2tb parity disk and 1tb data disk. The array disk are installed simply for me waiting for the real hdd, 3x 16tb. In the meantime, no share were made, only dockers container. I was wondering, can I put all the share (auto share like appdata) on cache only so everything is copied to the cache (I got about 20gb space used), then scrap the whole array, put in the new hdd (I don't have enough sata port to connect all of them at the sametime without removing older one) and then go from there? The parity check on the 16tb is estimated to 3 days, I don't want it to rebuild each time I put a new drive and I though if I put everything on cache, it should work, no? Thank you
  2. Thanks ich for the explanation. It wasn't a war I tried to start, really just understanding. In a perfect world, I wouldn't have transcoding and most of what I watch on my TV is direct play anyway. Transcoding will be mostly for mobile viewing and it's people normally watching 720p tv show thus a 4k re-encode shouldn't bother them to much. As for my P5000, well, I'm sorry about the false reporting. my order included a P5000 and I have a RTX 4000, I'll have to go back to my seller.... My mistake
  3. Hello everyone, I have a Quadro P5000 in my tower but the driver report it as a Quadro RTX 4000. Is there anyway to fix this? It still work fine, I'm just wondering if it's reporting other incorrect data since it's not the right card. On another note, I saw some post up that you say iGPU transcoding does a better job then NVENC? Unfortunatly, I don't have iGPU on my Xeon but I was wondering where this is from cause I have that P5000 specifically for that to be used in emby with 4k hdr transcoding. I was doing it on a poor little i3-530 before, which is really struggling today. Thank you!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.