• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About bcr621

  • Rank
  • Birthday June 21


  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thank you so much! I just did a clean reinstall of my Windows 10 laptop and I couldn't connect to any of my shares. That regedit did the trick.
  2. There's a tool called Open Files. When I checked it as the system was hung up, this is what it showed.
  3. It had something to do with Plex, but all the files and folders have dates from 2015. Also, I can't seem to delete them.
  4. Thanks to everyone's help, I've cleared the disk1 error and I understand the issue with the root user. That still leaves the third issue, stopping the array. It still gets hung up on Array Stopping•Retry unmounting user share(s)... Any ideas what could be causing this or how to fix it?
  5. Not that I'm aware of. I checked all of the settings in my dockers, nothing there.
  6. Yes, right after I posted. I changed the name of each top-level folder called disk1 and now the error is gone.
  7. I found the folder called disk1 at the top level of the actual disk1. I cleared out and deleted the folder, rebooted the server, still getting the same error.
  8. There is nothing listed under Disk Shares.
  9. I just replaced disk 1, which had been disabled for about a week. When I run "Fix Common Problems", I'm getting the following error: Share disk1 is identically named to a disk share. I have no idea how or why I'm getting this error, so I also have no idea how to fix it. This is the only error found. The second issue, which I'm fairly certain is a direct result of this error, is that I can't properly stop the array. It gets hung up on "unmounting disk shares" and I have to soft-reboot to get past it. The third issue, which may or may not be related, is I can no longer access us
  10. Here's my current setup: Asus Z87-A ATX Motherboard - LGA1150 Intel Core i5-4570 Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 3.2GHz Kingston HyperX 16GB Kit 2 x 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 (5) Seagate 3TB Desktop HDD SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache 3.5-Inch Internal Bare Drive (ST3000DM001) Toshiba 3.5-Inch 3TB 7200 RPM SATA3/SATA 6.0 GB/s 64MB Hard Drive DT01ACA300 (Parity) unRaid Pro 6.7.0 I have had the server up and running in it's current config for about 4 years. The only changes made were software updates and I replaced one bad drive about 2-3 years ago. Over the l
  11. I'm aware. I was more asking if I should upgrade the underlying components before redoing the array.
  12. I've had my unRaid server up and running for about six years now and I think it's time for some major upgrading. I have a 15TB array (5 3TB HDD's with a 3TB parity drive. I use the array primarily to host my Plex server, store all of my music files for iTunes, as my DVR (I have HDHomerun) and to backup the laptop and file server for my business. I've noticed lately that the server itself is slowing down a lot. My Plex and DVR files tend to stop and start more and my backups fail more often than not. I recently had to restore one of the drives after it was disabled, the process took five days.
  13. I started in the Plex forums and was advised to post here instead. Diagnostics attached. Thanks. server-pc-diagnostics-20171211-1204.zip
  14. Plex cannot access any of my media, though all of the files still appear in the web GUI. Every file gets an error: "Please check that the file exists and the necessary drive is mounted." I've updated to the latest release, no change. Using UnRaid Ver 6.3.5, logs attached. Thanks. Plex Media Server Logs_2017-12-11_13-22-18.zip
  15. I do have a touch screen, thanks for the heads up. While the mouse doesn't work, the touchscreen does, so I'm good. Thanks!