• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ajax3712

  • Rank
  • Birthday 02/11/4


  • Gender

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Thank you for fixing. Will check on release of next version.
  2. This is really minor, but Unraid allows the user to specify HTTP Port (Settings > Identification > Management Access). If Firefox's default home page in GUI boot mode could honor the value (at least after a restart), that would be awesome. Of course, updating the home page in Firefox's settings doesn't last across restarts... thanks!
  3. was looking through the forums to see if this was reported and came across this thread. Just wanted to chime in and say that I think I'm experiencing the same/similar issue. I've been booting to the GUI since prior to 6.6, but after 6.6 it appears that my resolution is at also stuck at 800x600 and I have to reduce sizes to 50% in Firefox to make the GUI "usable" (although with fonts this small, i'm going more by memory & icons). My main difference is that I do not have any PCIe video cards installed and using the onboard video from my old motherboard (Matrox G200
  4. Have you tried setting up a DLNA docker (like mini-dlna)? If your soundtouch is on the same network, it should discover any shared music files.
  5. @itimpi, thank you! Configuring Settings > Identification works for me. looked under network settings & didn't think to check under identification.
  6. so... how does one start on a custom port (or is this no longer supported)? in the past i altered my go file to do the following: /usr/local/sbin/emhttp -p 90 & but that no longer seems to work (lol, caused me a tiny bit of consternation since i originally thought it was related to all the certificate and/or DNS changes). I am only able to get to the GUI using the default port (80).
  7. thanks @bonienl! I guess I was saying that I understood that it should be resolved in the next release, but was wondering if there was a way to manually add the CPU selections when editing the XML directly since I didn't know when the next release would drop. that being said, I guess i can wait if it won't be very long .
  8. I think I've encountered the bug related to (identical to?) the one that prevents folks from modifying their cpu selections via the GUI VM editor. The only difference in my case is that no cpu options are clickable regardless of what I click first (whereas other folks have mentioned that selecting e.g. cpu 8 first allowed them to select more). Hopefully this'll be addressed in the next RC, but I was wondering, in the interim, how does one go about "adding" CPUs by editing the XML manually? I've tried searching the forum and tried some googling, but haven't come across any consistent methods
  9. B/c it's against Apple's EULA for Mac OS X. It's a tiny bit different depending on what version, but essentially you're not supposed to run the OS (host or guest) unless you're on Apple hardware. Newer versions of the OS opened things up a bit by allowing virtualization on a non-Server, but kept the hardware restriction in place. --- P.S.: I don't presume to speak for L.T.; I should have prefaced the above with: "I assume it's..."
  10. The following error is coming up in my syslog approximately ~30sec or so: May 1 11:18:39 AJs_Unraid kernel: filescanner[22763]: segfault at 0 ip 00002af7a59f2c34 sp 00002af7b2d97610 error 4 in libavformat.so.54.20.4[2af7a598f000+10e000] Daapd at that point restarts... Correspondingly, stopping the daapd docker eliminates these entries into syslog & "restarting" entries in the daapd logfile. Did a quick google search and came across this... Perhaps it's related? https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=697646[/code]
  11. when updating the plugin via GUI, I saw this: Verifying package unassigned.devices-2015.09.19a.txz. Installing package unassigned.devices-2015.09.19a.txz: PACKAGE DESCRIPTION: Package unassigned.devices-2015.09.19a.txz installed. Warning: file_put_contents(/var/state/unassigned.devices/unassigned.devices.ini): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/unassigned.devices/include/lib.php on line 42 Warning: touch(): Unable to create file /var/state/unassigned.devices/reload.state because Not a directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/unassigned.devic
  12. Thanks bjp999 & gundamguy. Sorry for the late reply... This explains a lot. It turns out that a good deal of my space was consumed by files being copied over 2x due to hard links. I've been organizing my movies two different ways, by title and by genre, and was using hard links (and not symlinks due to Plex indexing both directories despite me only pointing it at one, if I used symlinks). After reading the man pages, it appears that I definitely should be using the -H flag and perhaps even the -X. Phew! I thought I would have to do some file deletions before rsync-ing firs