Hey, I came across your Windows 11 Gaming VM guide and really liked the amount of actual testing you put into it, especially around GPU passthrough and anti-cheat. I'm the developer of VMDB (vmdb.it), a community database specifically built to collect real-world gaming compatibility reports for virtual machines. It covers QEMU/KVM, VMware, VirtualBox, Hyper-V and others, with reports including things like host/guest OS, GPU mode, anti-cheat and compatibility ratings. Your testing is pretty much exactly the kind of real-world data I'm trying to preserve in a structured form instead of having it disappear over time in forum threads. If you're interested, I'd genuinely love to have you as a contributor on VMDB. There's absolutely no obligation or expectation to test anything specifically for VMDB just if you're testing games in your VM anyway, adding the results would be incredibly valuable to the database and to other people running gaming VMs. Reports can also be submitted anonymously, so creating an account isn't required just to contribute. Either way, thanks for putting together such a detailed guide. There still aren't many good resources around VM gaming and anti-cheat compatibility, which is actually one of the reasons I started VMDB in the first place.