kharntiitar

Members
  • Content Count

    50
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About kharntiitar

  • Rank
    Newbie

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed
  • Location
    Australia

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. For anybody else looking up similar questions some 3+ years later ... The very helpful "archived notification menu" can be found from: webui > tools > archived notifications You can then click on a notification, and it will give you further details, as per extrobe's "NOK" paste.. (Thanks for the pointers, resolved my issue, also ended up being a hot disk )
  2. Cool cool, makes sense. I record both, I’ll just keep the purchased date in your app and just keep my secondary spreadsheet for the extra details many thanks!!
  3. Hiya @olehj, first off, many thank for this great plugin!!! I've a question for you, how difficult/feasible would it be to add an extra manual column? Specifically, I'd like to have a "Manufactured Date". I realise this info could be adden in the comments area, but that begins to look untidy quickly. Cheers
  4. So I did the `killall lsof` about an hour ago, and it's just started a dozen or so instances of the previous mentioned 'lsof' command, and all cpu cores are at 100% .. I failed to mention before, that the whole system is lagging when this happens, even ICMP calls to it the latency will go up by 5-20 seconds.. due to CPU wait time.
  5. Hi one and all, for the past few weeks I've been having some weird CPU issues, I would see my docker images og to 80-160%, and a whole heap of "lsof" tasks would start being created. PID USER PR NI VIRT RES SHR S %CPU %MEM TIME+ COMMAND 3035 201 39 19 186904 154500 0 S 104.6 0.5 276:22.82 netdata 9886 nobody 20 0 1745432 424548 19832 S 100.3 1.3 176:57.72 mono 8705 nobody 20 0 4245124 506380 19328 S 97.0 1.5 567:37.83 Radarr 29112 root 20 0 1142100 92976 1136 S 78.3 0.3 218:40.05 shfs 23106 root 20 0 1189
  6. @paperblankets I got mine solved, hopefully you can too. I installed a second docker, which worked fine, then had a look at the file structure, the permissions were very different, one by one I chmod'd every single file and directory in /var/log for poste's docker. I now get no errors at all, even after reboot. Running Version 2.2.21 Free. Hope it helps.
  7. A very short time after this, I rebooted the container, and ran the logrotate again. This time I got a bunch of errors for items in /var/log: " because parent directory has insecure permissions (It's world writable or writable by group which is not "root") Set "su" directive in config file to tell logrotate which user/group should be used for rotation. I changed permissions on those folders to 755, and chowned to root, and it all started working, no errors. On reboot though, it reclaims the folders and errors come back. I tried rolling the docker back 2 months, and then 2 years,
  8. Can't tell you why, but I'm having the exact some issue... exact same number and everything. It's working fine, just get that email every day for the past while. root@mail:/etc/cron.daily# logrotate /etc/logrotate.conf pkill: cannot allocate 4611686018427387903 bytes
  9. Well, uptime is now 49 Hours, I'm going to go ahead and close this off as solved. Thank you very much @johnnie.black for your help and pointing me to the solution!!! TL;DR dropped ram speed from 3200MHz to (auto) 2133MHz solved the issue.
  10. So far so good, uptime 21 hours 47 minutes since the ram speed change. Being that I'd previously had the same C-State settings, I doubt that will have made a difference, but who knows?! Will keep monitoring
  11. Purely out of interest, setting the memory to defaults, changed the speed to 2133 MHz.
  12. Thanks @johnnie.black I note two things from that: First that my alleged max supported memory speed for 2nd gen is not 3200 as per what the motherboard says (and what I've configured), I'll lower this and see how that goes. Second, I also note from the link in that thread that I shouldn't be turning of c-states, and instead leave it to auto. I'll do that as well.. Will let you know how I get on tomorrow
  13. Of note, one other thing I did was to disable C-States, in case the NVME drive was somehow going to sleep, I haven't undone this change.
  14. Version 6.8.3 2020-03-05 Hi all, So I've spent a bit of time narrowing this down, but in the interest of full disclosure, I will explain everything I have done up until now (as I have made some big changes). A couple of weeks ago, I upgraded my unraid server to a ryzen 7 2700x with asus x470-pro motherboard. I also added two M.2 NVME drives. I used one of the NVME drives as cache, and followed instructions here to move my appdata to the second NVME drive. I noted that after about 72 hours I was having an issue where the server was unresponsive, and (af