christuf

Members
  • Content Count

    272
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

3 Neutral

About christuf

  • Rank
    Member

Converted

  • Gender
    Undisclosed
  1. @jonesy8485 I'm having similar issue - had a couple of questions 1) How did you track the container ID given to Plex? I can't find that string of gobbledygook anywhere in Unraid web interface to confirm 2) Did you resolve the issue? If so, please could you let me know what you did? Many thanks!
  2. Password randomly created on install. Go to the docker page, click on the Pihole item and select "Console". From that pop-up, run the following command: pihole -a -p You can then reset (or remove) the password.
  3. See here: https://github.com/binhex/documentation/blob/master/docker/faq/sonarr.md Easy flawless update
  4. Did a restart, and all still ok. No issues on any drives. I have noticed that memory usage is creeping up - wondering if a docker I have has a leak or something. I'm going to keep the Dashboard and Logging window open, and will leave it for the day and see what's happened when I get home tonight. Can't for the life of me seem to find any way to look at what processes are using memory. Can anyone point me to the right place in the GUI or on the terminal please? Still a lot suspicious of the drive errors from yesterday too... Thank you all!
  5. Thank you all. After posting this, I moved the drives to different slots, and rebooted. When the Unraid management page came up, everything was normal. So then I started parity check (as I'd had an unclean shutdown), which went off and started, then I went to bed. Woke up this morning, and the web interface on the sever is non-responsive (refresh the page and it says "Waiting for 10.0.1.21". Can't access via SMB either. Tried to go onto the actual terminal, but that has completely crashed too. Something not right here... any guidance as to how to diagnose why the s
  6. Hello - after many years of happy, broadly uninterrupted usage of my Unraid box, I rebooted tonight after finding the server had crashed. When it came back online, I found both of my dual parity drives are "missing" in the drive list. Hmmmm... seems unlikely they would have both failed at exactly the same time, so restarted again, and took photos of the boot screen, and as expected, they are showing up as connected drives to the BIOS. But low and behold, still not showing up in the GUI. Attached are screenshots of the GUI, the BIOS output, and log. I was going to tr
  7. I'm at 23 drives, so not really much incremental capacity to add to that from new drives - true, they are all 2TB drives (back in the day when that was the limit), so guess I could go through and replace them with 3TB to get some extra space, but figure I might as well bite the bullet and just start with a new one. Is that irrational? Upgrading to 6.x sounds appealing, but the thing just works now - does everything I want. I've also got a few janky things that run - e.g., there's an autoencoder that runs every night that goes through and transcodes any new files down to a specified
  8. Sweet - thank you. I'll look at this when I procure my second server. Appreciate the assistance!
  9. Awesome - thank you. Do both servers need to be on 6.1.x?
  10. Currently 5.0-rc8a - really just a case of if it ain't broke, don't fix it... with a second server, I think I would use 6.x and migrate the Plex / SB / SAB onto that, then upgrade my current server to 6.x. Long story short - old version, but would upgrade when everything is working on the new server. Thank you!
  11. Hi all, and happy New Year! I'm starting to get near fully filling my present server, and thinking about how I tackle adding a second server to my set-up. I run Plex / Sickbeard / SAB, so would need to be able to run these services on one of the servers, with it being able to see directories on the other server. I've had a dig through the forum, but couldn't find anything directly about this. Very grateful for any thoughts and suggestions.
  12. Sorry for the delay - got called out of town for a while. Ran the memtest without issue. When I restarted, I noticed a command in the console relating to sdk... and then I remembered that I had a command in my go file to force a spindown on the hot spare. So my problem is solved! Glad I noticed the output in the console as I suspect we'd have been going round and round on this... would have probably ended up changing hardware without success! Thank you for the help @dgaschk.
  13. CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX650 V2 650W. Currently powering 14xgreen drives + 1x7200
  14. Thank you for the reponse @dgaschk This is what it spits out: smartctl 5.40 2010-10-16 r3189 [i486-slackware-linux-gnu] (local build) Copyright (C) 2002-10 by Bruce Allen, http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net Smartctl: Device Read Identity Failed (not an ATA/ATAPI device) A mandatory SMART command failed: exiting. To continue, add one or more '-T permissive' options. Like I say though, I don't think it's drive related - I have 2 disks outside the array... let's call them Disk 1 and 2. SMART previously gave this same error when disk 1 was on sdk, and I got a good SMART re