• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

5 Neutral

About stor44


  • Gender
  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

1034 profile views
  1. I had the same problem here, but this solved it, thanks!
  2. Hi all. I had this problem too after upgrading to 6.9 this week. My Win10 VM and even unRAID itself were running dog slow. System Interrupts was using 100% CPU in Windows. For me what worked was changing a setting in the "Tips and Tweaks" plugin. I had "CPU Scaling Governor:" set to "Power Save", which I think is the default for Intel CPU. Changed it to "On Demand", and now my VM and unRAID are running much better. Disclaimer: I don't understand much of that, but it seems to work. Maybe there's downsides. YMMV. Seeing a lot of posts with this issue, hopefully this helps you.
  3. Thanks, sounds good. This system is a 2014 gaming rig I converted to unRAID. Longer term I'm hoping to build a new system with unRAID in mind from the start.
  4. Is this kind of corruption pretty common or did I do something wrong? Anyway I got things back to normal. Documenting it here in case I need it again, and in case it helps anyone else: - first I tried copying some data off the cache pool, but the corruption was too much. Files and folders were literally disappearing as I refreshed the directories. - I stopped the array which took way longer than usual, probably 5 minutes instead of 40 seconds. - I didn't know how to format the cache pool drives (2 x 1TB SSD). But I tried doing this: Just to be sure, I also form
  5. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll dive back into this after work today.
  6. Hi there. Woke up to see all my Docker apps stopped and when I try to start them it I see "Execution Error: System error". 4 of the apps show updates available, but when I click update I get this error: Error: open /var/lib/docker/tmp/GetImageBlob711164869: read-only file system Something wrong with my Docker img file? Thanks for any help. I searched but I'm not clear what to try. Diagnostics attached. Specs in my sig.
  7. Thanks for the help, that worked...However it only worked for the first torrent file I put in the watch folder. Deluge downloaded the torrent, then I added a second torrent file to the watch folder and it just sits there. Seems to be a common problem in this thread. I deleted the container and recreated it, but same thing, the watch folder processes first torrent then no others. Weird.
  8. Thanks for the reply. I've now tried Deluge in Chrome, Safari & Firefox and disabled any content blocking. Same issue persists. I'm open to setting up a Watch folder, is that easy to do? (I'll google it). 95% of the time I only use binhex's Sonarr and Radarr Dockers to send torrents to Deluge. But once in a while I find something else I want to download so it would just be good to be able to add torrents manually. Thanks.
  9. Hi there. Sorry if this has been answered a million times, I can't find anything helpful.I am unable to manually add a torrent file to Deluge. I browse to the torrent file, but I can't click Add, nothing happens. The Deluge windows also doesn't list what files would be downloaded. I'm having the same problem as this person: I know nothing about iframes or whatever he's talking about. I've tried Chrome, Safari, Firefox. Thanks for any ideas. Downloads from radarr and sonarr work perfectly.
  10. SOLVED. I was able to copy back what I needed and start over. Actually cleared out a lot of junk, so that's lesson learned I guess. Thanks.
  11. Hi there. So I somehow wiped my cache pool while upgrading from 2 x 500GB SSDs to 2 x 1TB SSDs (I did them one at a time, but here we are anyway). But when I try to restore from a backup, it had a bunch of errors and seemed to finish way too quickly. Here is the last of the message output: "Backup / SettingsRestore AppdataBackup / Restore Status Backup / Restore Status: Not Running /usr/bin/tar: binhex-preclear/home/.icons/BLACK-Ice-Numix-FLAT: Directory renamed before its status could be extracted /usr/bin/tar: binhex-preclear/home/.icons: Directory renamed before its status could
  12. Ok we're back to normal here. Posting this in case it helps others (or myself in the future!). I was able to follow the unRAID wiki "Rebuilding a drive onto itself" after I verified the drive was ok. Also sorted out the red X'd Parity 2 drive by stopping the array, unassign that drive from its slot, start the array, then stop the array, re-assign the drive, and start the array and rebuild parity (those aren't the exact steps, see wiki for details). Thanks for all the help, this forum is incredibly helpful. Happy New Year!
  13. Thanks for the reply. Yes, all the array drives are on the same controller, Dell Perc H310. And I have two SATA power cables from the power supply, each with 4 SATA power connectors. So the 2 parity drives and the first 2 array drives are powered off the same cable. Then the 3 remaining array drives and an 8TB unassigned drive are powered off the other cable. Power supply is an interesting thought. Sometimes the computer won't shut down completely...unRAID shuts down cleanly, but then the machine sits there until I hold the power button 5 seconds, or flip the power switch on the po
  14. I was finally able to shutdown after my preclearing cycles finished. Now that I've done more forum searches, seems like it was the wrong thing to do, but I couldn't do anything without the GUI. I swapped in a new 10TB drive to replace the failing Parity 2 drive (another wrong move it seems), and my 2nd SSD cache drive is no longer showing errors, so that's the good news. Also I ran unBalance one more time to completely clear off my last 4TB drive and remove it from the array. After starting a parity check after another reboot, a different drive is showing errors now. Than