kleyden

Members
  • Content Count

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About kleyden

  • Rank
    Newbie

Converted

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. @johnnie.black I just noticed that my cache drive is not mounting after the 6.4 upgrade...which makes sense as to why my VMs are not available. Any advice or questions would be appreciated.
  2. @johnnie.black I have the same issue as @Meloccobut on top of that my VMs are no longer available after upgrading to 6.4 roughly 2hrs ago. I noticed that my vdisk folder is no longer present & there has been no change after a reboot or power down & up. unleyden-diagnostics-20180116-0251.zip
  3. shares => appdata Use cache disk: Only Enable Copy-on-write: Auto
  4. @CHBMB Essentially that's the same appdata folder with a different path; but that did it brother man...plex seems to be functioning as expected again!!! So, does that mean their is still some residual data linked to the initial path, even after I deleted it through MC, that was causing this to not function?
  5. @CHBMB I should have known that's what you were looking for...I had recently deleted it from appdata. I've re-installed the docker & it seems to have the proper permissions... root@unLeyden:~# ls -la /mnt/user/appdata/ total 16 drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 26 Mar 5 19:27 ./ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 68 Mar 4 00:21 ../ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 14 Mar 5 19:26 PleXa-SauRus2/ BTW, the docker is still not working
  6. here you go @CHBMB, root@unLeyden:~# ls -la /mnt/user/appdata/ total 16 drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 0 Mar 5 17:40 ./ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 68 Mar 4 00:21 ../
  7. I had the linuxserver.io version of plex running very smooth for a little over 2wks. I can truly appreciate the snappy navigation of plex in a docker & ease of linuxserver.io's update process...it worked wonderfully!!! However, the docker is no longer launching; my streaming devices cannot find the server & I keep getting "This site can't be reached" (chrome & IE) when attempting to access the plex WebUI. I've tried an un&re-install of the docker, but no change. The plex docker log is continuously displaying "Starting Plex Media Server."...partial log attached. I even tried the
  8. johnnie.black & mr-hexen, you guys are on it...thank you both for the rapid response!!! All is good to go now & I've started the parity check...which I'm expecting to complete in about half the time (give or take) compared to the avg of 151/2hrs from before. The MAIN tab & system devices are now both displaying the HDD's serial#. I assume this is how most unRAIDers have their's displayed but I knew nothing different since that was my first setup. A question still lingers for me though, was there a setting that I could have altered with the 3ware card's config that would h
  9. Hello all, you've got a Noob here. I've been enjoying unRAID for the past 7months & have been using the 15bay Rosewill setup with a 3ware 9650SE-16ML RAID card (15 HDDs for storage/parity & 1 SSD for cache). All has been good2go, aside from the 3Gbps limit of course. However, in my attempts to somewhat future proof the setup, I've recently acquired a 36bay Supermicro system from eBay with a LSI SAS 9211-8i HBA card (IT mode) & two SAS2 expanders already installed. I ran a few tests before attempting to migrate & felt confident after reading a few posts as to how to procee