Jump to content

Daniel Samuels

Members
  • Content Count

    4
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Daniel Samuels

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I'm on 6.7.0 with no cache drive, 4 x 4TB drives. I'm getting corrupt databases every couple of days. I rebuilt Radarr, Sonarr, and Plex this morning from scratch and manually re-configured them all. Sonarr and Plex are already corrupt 10 hours later. Going to downgrade to 6.6.x and see how things go (I didn't have any problems until a couple of days after I upgraded to 6.7.0).
  2. Just wanted to come back to this thread and give an update. Since disabling C-States I have had no further hangs and the server is now sitting at 32 days uptime. Thanks everyone for your help!
  3. How interesting, I'll try disabling that and see how it goes. Thanks!
  4. UnRAID version: 6.5.3 Plugins: Community Applications: 2018.07.22 Fix Common Problems: 2018.07.28 Nerd Tools: 2018.02.17 (screen installed) Unassigned Devices: 2018.06.01a Docker apps: binhex-krusader (not started) deluge nginx nzbget PlexMediaServer radarr sonarr Hardware: Motherboard: ASRock H110M-ITX CPU: i3 6100T (stock cooler, not overclocked) RAM: 2x 4GB 2133Mhz Hard drives: * 3x 4TB Seagate Barracuda 3.5 (1 being used for parity) * 1x 4TB Seagate IronWolf No GPU installed --- Since I first set my server up I've been seeing random and complete server hangs. None of the Docker instances will be available, nor will the GUI, and I'm unable to log in via the console - I'll enter the username and never get a password prompt. I have to perform a hard shut down and turn it back on. It seems to happen every 3-4 days or so, the last time it happened I put it into Diagnostics mode, so I've got the .zip and the syslog attached. Usually I'm not using the machine (it sits on a desk somewhere in my house untouched), so I don't often realise it's happened until I go to do something with one of the Docker apps. My network sits behind a pfSense device, so the only way to access the server is via VPN or by being in the physical location on the network. As far as I can see, there's never any errors shown in the console - the IP address and username prompt are always the last things displayed. I have not yet tried safe mode, and I haven't found any reproduction steps yet (sorry!). FCPsyslog_tail.txt htpc-diagnostics-20180730-1836.zip