Jump to content

rzeeman711

Members
  • Content Count

    12
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Report Comments posted by rzeeman711


  1. I just had my Plex database corrupt irreversibly with no backup (my own fault I know) on rc4. Echoing what others have said, I tried to stick it out for as long as possible to help contribute my reports in order to get a resolution, but it's taking up too much time. I will be reverting back to the last stable version to get a break from this issue.


  2. 15 hours ago, rzeeman711 said:

    I went through and rebuilt my databases from scratch for Plex, sonarr, and radarr the other day and I am now experiencing some weird behavior with the sonarr database. It is corrupting with similar messages in the logs, but the container can be restarted, unlike before rc3. The app is generally responsive, but I have noticed that it won't reliably interact with the download client. After a while, the sqlite errors return to the logs. I'm not really sure what to do at this point but I can provide my diagnostics again.

    serenity-diagnostics-20190924-0250.zip 123.72 kB · 0 downloads

    Interesting update here. Because sonarr was still partially functional, I actually just ignored the corruption messages in the logs and just kept it running. Surprisingly this morning I checked sonarr and it was 100% functional with no additional errors in the logs. I tried searching for media, downloading, adding to Plex, etc and it all worked fine. Going to just let it ride and assume it's all good for now


  3. I went through and rebuilt my databases from scratch for Plex, sonarr, and radarr the other day and I am now experiencing some weird behavior with the sonarr database. It is corrupting with similar messages in the logs, but the container can be restarted, unlike before rc3. The app is generally responsive, but I have noticed that it won't reliably interact with the download client. After a while, the sqlite errors return to the logs. I'm not really sure what to do at this point but I can provide my diagnostics again.

    serenity-diagnostics-20190924-0250.zip


  4. I updated to rc3 this morning and have been hitting sonarr/radarr/plex hard all day with loading new media as sort of a stress test, sad to report that both sonarr and radarr have become corrupted at some point in the last hour or two. I started the morning with uncorrupted (but not fresh) databases. I am just going to restore from the backup I made earlier and hope it doesn't happen again. If there is anything else I should do to prevent this let me know.


  5. I have been deleting the current db, go to the most recent backup, copy/paste as the new db and restart the container. This method has worked best for me. I have never been able to fix the db successfully, and rebuilding from scratch hasn't seemed to improve time between corruption.


  6. I have had this issue for the past 2 months or so. Initially it affected only plex but it has started affecting sonarr and radarr as well. I seem to experience the corruption at a much greater frequency than others have reported. Often I will have to restore each database 2-3+ times per week. I have thoroughly read the other thread and implemented every precaution/fix listed there (appdata is set to disk1, plex update every hour, sonarr and radarr disconnected from plex, etc.) I spent this morning making sure all of the databases were up to date and uncorrupted, and then upgraded to unraid 6.7.2. Unfortunately not even 8 hours later, Plex is corrupted. I am extremely motivated to help find a fix for this issue. I have attached my server diagnostics and I am willing to spend time testing/providing any other logs necessary. Thank you for taking the time to look into this.

    serenity-diagnostics-20190702-0021.zip