wonderbread24

Members
  • Content Count

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About wonderbread24

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Thanks @JorgeB I figured out what it was. There is a bug with 6.9.2 where it ignores the shutdown time-out in disk settings during a graceful shutdown. This was causing the parity check when powered back on. Simply updating the time-out fixes the bug from what I've read. The errors, like you said, were coming from the docker.img. Turns out it was not located on my cache drive like I thought. It somehow ended up on disk4 in the array. Since Unraid was failing to shutdown properly it was causing the docker.img to become corrupt after each shutdown. I've c
  2. I've tried it with the command specifying the partition. Nothing changed. I still wasn't able to mount the drive. I looked in the logs again and I saw a new error saying there was a duplicate UUID for /dev/sdo. I rebooted the array and everything is fine again. Not sure what happened.
  3. Running it on the drive I was trying to mount: root@Unraid:~# xfs_repair -v /dev/sdo Phase 1 - find and verify superblock... bad primary superblock - bad magic number !!! attempting to find secondary superblock... .found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing... .found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing... .found candidate secondary superblock... unable to verify superblock, continuing... Now it appears to be scanning the rest of the drive.
  4. Nov 6 10:29:02 Unraid kernel: XFS (sde1): metadata I/O error in "xfs_trans_read_buf_map" at daddr 0xffc940 len 32 error 5 Nov 6 10:29:02 Unraid kernel: XFS (sde1): xfs_imap_to_bp: xfs_trans_read_buf() returned error -5. Nov 6 10:29:02 Unraid kernel: XFS (sde1): metadata I/O error in "xfs_trans_read_buf_map" at daddr 0xffc940 len 32 error 5 Nov 6 10:29:02 Unraid kernel: XFS (sde1): xfs_imap_to_bp: xfs_trans_read_buf() returned error -5. Nov 6 10:29:02 Unraid kernel: XFS (sde1): metadata I/O error in "xfs_trans_read_buf_map" at daddr 0xffc940 len 32 error 5 Nov 6 10:29:02 Unraid kernel: XFS (sde
  5. I found that setting the WCE flag was not persistent after a reboot. I had to set the -S flag as well.
  6. Thats what I thought I needed to do, but I wanted to confirm so I didn't kill my server. Its all up and running. Thanks!
  7. I have an Dell PowerEdge R720xd. I've been running on an H310 Mini Mono in Non-RAID mode. I just picked up one of the H310 Mini Mono's in IT mode from ArtOfServer. After plugging in the new controller, I checked in the RAID BIOS to make sure all my disks were seen. They were so I proceeded to boot into Unraid. It failed to start. I have 2 "missing disks" as well as the Cache missing. I can add the cache drive back and its happy, but when I add the other two missing disks it says they're wrong even though their SN's match the missing disk info. It looks like a GUID or some k
  8. That was one thing I looked at. As a test I fired up 6 transcodes and set the fans to 44%. Not a hiccup on the transcodes and temps hit 75c in a room that was 78f. I'll never run 6 transcodes may 3 or 4 at the most so my temps will be fine.
  9. I figured it out! Under the IDRAC for the server, there was a power cap policy set to limit the power usage to 210w. Any load that hit the server would make the server throttle because it hit that load. I changed it to 400w and the CPUs are boosting now.
  10. Grabbing a random core show this: root@Unraid:/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu21/cpufreq# cat scaling_min_freq 1200000
  11. CPU 1: .95 GHz CPU 2: 2.09 GHz CPU 3: 1.28 GHz CPU 4: 2.19 GHz CPU 5: 1.36 GHz CPU 6: 2.16 GHz CPU 7: 1.15 GHz CPU 8: 2.13 GHz CPU 9: 1.67 GHz CPU 10: 1.84 GHz CPU 11: 1.31 GHz CPU 12: 1.83 GHz CPU 13: 1.30 GHz CPU 14: 2.18 GHz CPU 15: 1.45 GHz CPU 16: 2.19 GHz CPU 17: 1.68 GHz CPU 18: 2.01 GHz CPU 19: 1.71 GHz CPU 20: 1.91 GHz CPU 21: 1.12 GHz CPU 22: 2.07 GHz CPU 23: .96 GHz CPU 24: 2.07 GHz CPU 25: .87 GHz CPU 26: 2.10 GHz CPU 27: 1.14 GHz CPU 28: 1.97 GHz CPU 29: 1.54 GHz CPU 30: 2.08 GHz CPU 31: 1.42 GHz CPU 32: 2.00 GHz Thats at Idle. Below is with 2 Transcodes. Note that c
  12. I'm guessing I need to add this to User scripts? This is the output I get: Script location: /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/CPU Freq/script Note that closing this window will abort the execution of this script /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/CPU Freq/script: line 9: bc: command not found CPU 1: GHz /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/CPU Freq/script: line 9: bc: command not found CPU 2: GHz /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/CPU Freq/script: line 9: bc: command not found CPU 3: GHz /tmp/user.scripts/tmpScripts/CPU Freq/script: line 9: bc: command not found CPU 4: GHz /tmp/user.scripts/tmpS
  13. When the server is under load (2 transcodes for this example) CPU Speeds drop to under 200MHz and stay there. Once I stop the transcodes the CPU speeds go back up. It doesn't make any sense to me.
  14. Temps are 53-58c. I have the fans set slow for noise control.