Dmtalon

Members
  • Content Count

    158
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About Dmtalon

  • Rank
    Member

Converted

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Indiana

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Old HW unRAID Pro: 6.8.3 | FLASH: Sandisk 4GB Cruiser Fit | CASE: Rosewill RSV-L4411 | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | CPU: AMD FX-8320 Black | MEMORY: Crucial 8GB DDR3 10600 ECC x3 | VIDEO: XFX ATI HD5450 PCIe | AUDIO: Casatunes XLI (Creative HD PCIe) | CACHE|APP DRIVE: Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD | PARITY DRIVE: 4TB WD Red| DATA DRIVES: 5x2TB WD Greens + 2x4TB WD Reds New HW: Asus TUF x570-Plus, Ryzen 9 3900X, Kingston 64GB ECC Ram, Nvidia P400 GPU, M.2 Samsung cache drive (and original plan, a new Samsung Bar Plus USB) I spent the last week or so running new ha
  2. Anyone here running this docker successfully? I've got a PC running beside my current OLD unRAID build, but was considering trying to use this on my new build (AMD FX chip from 2014) to a Ryzen 9 3900x (testing now) Would be nice to move BI into unraid and decommission the extra PC, but I don't see a lot of talk in here. Also, can the latest BI.exe be moved in to keep it updated?
  3. Anyone get this working using mysql remote (MariaDB)? I keep getting "Failed to create tables in database" I've tried using the suggested single database (selecting defaults fills the 4 databases with the name digikam) and I just tried naming them separately by using digikam_core, digikam_face etc... The database connection test passes, and database tables are created, but then I get the message. My latest attempt did create tables in digikam_core the other ones blank (digikam_thumbs, digikam_face, and digikam_similar). When I used th
  4. I don't understand this reply? I had a docker update and it is now no longer starting with the same error(s) EDIT: Neverminded. I found the post above that shows how to fix. 2021-03-30 13:18:28.402298 [info] WEBUI_CONSOLE_TITLE defined as 'Minecraft Java' 2021-03-30 13:18:28.442013 [info] CUSTOM_JAR_PATH not defined,(via -e CUSTOM_JAR_PATH), defaulting to '/config/minecraft/minecraft_server.jar' (Mojang Minecraft Java) 2021-03-30 13:18:28.479940 [info] JAVA_VERSION not defined,(via -e JAVA_VERSION), defaulting to '8' '/usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk/jre' is not a va
  5. Well, what do ya know. I could have fixed this by actually swapping the right cable on try #1. In a lame attempt to redeem myself, the cables I use are hard to get off when there's two because of the metal clips. Both popped off at the same time, causing me to somehow lose track of the right cable. I have no excuse, lame or otherwise, as to why I didn't verify once I moved it <sigh> Thanks @johnnie.black root@:~# fstrim -v /mnt/cache /mnt/cache: 820.5 GiB (880946581504 bytes) trimmed
  6. oh man... maybe I moved the wrong cable. I'll walk back down there. I hope that's it, but what a silly mistake.
  7. Recently upgraded to 6.8.0 (12/28) I have had The "Dynamix SSD Trim" plugin installed for a long time w/o any issues/email warnings. Since the install of 6.8.0 I've started getting the error message in the subject. fstrim: /mnt/cache: the discard operation is not supported The only recent hardware changes was adding an external controller card so I could expand unRAID by adding two more drives. I did not move the Cache SSD to the external controller, so it should not have been impacted at least AFAIK. As a troubleshooting step I had one free port on the MB controller
  8. I'd already started that process just to see. It appears it did not change anything. ~# fstrim -v /mnt/cache fstrim: /mnt/cache: the discard operation is not supported
  9. my SSD is definately not plugged into the external. I just verified. It's plugged into 1 of the two SATA ports labeled as "ASMedia® PCIe SATA controller". I'm 99.85% sure I didn't touch any existing drives when installing the card. Just for the two new 4TB Red's I added. I have 1 spot open on the other set labeled "AMD SB950 controller : 6 x SATA 6Gb/s port(s), brown" I could swap too.
  10. This may or may not be related, but it seems since installing 6.8.0 (12/27). I have been getting the following email from unRAID. fstrim: /mnt/cache: the discard operation is not supported I have had the Dynamix SSD Trim for some time w/o issues. Could anything related to 6.8.0 cause this? The only other thing I've done to my server recently is install this expansion card to add two more HDD's but I did not move my SSD off the MB controller. https://www.ebay.com/itm/162958581156?ViewItem=&item=162958581156
  11. look back like 3 posts on how to roll back. Something in the latest release(s) removed unpack portion of the settings. Also for those that want to roll back DO NOT copy/paste that tag into Repository, type it in. Copy/Paste (at least for me) broke this docker. Clearly something was getting captured in the copy.
  12. I actually do for the HDD's but I don't an enclosure for my SSD to slide it into one of them so it's inside the case
  13. OK, this is why I hate opening my unRAID case It appears that this was just cabling. I have again swapped a cable and double/triple checked everything was fully seated. Re-seated the HDD's, and booted up. Been up for about 40 minutes w/o any SATA errors/issues. Lets hope this continues. Thanks for the insight/help.
  14. Oh wait... I guess I might be confused here what is what (looking at my own diagnostic I see my SSD is ATA10)
  15. I moved the SATA to the empty port on the Asmedia controller Attached latest diagnostic nas1-diagnostics-20181204-1052.zip