Jump to content

djlcurly

Members
  • Content Count

    8
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About djlcurly

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Thanks, I actually did this last night, not as a test necessarily but because I have kind of given up on letsencrypt app. Am now trying to figure out how to make my own SSL key that I can just put in the nginx docker... because that actually is working. Just doesn't have a key.
  2. Well uhm, it won't get a cert. And it really doesn't seem like it has anything to do with a firewall.. I turned mine off.
  3. I did, and I did. I can't even get to the local IP. It is like NGINX is just not running at all
  4. I tried to update my key because the expiration date was coming up. that failed.. Now this is the error I get when I start my docker.. I tried to entirely remove it and all the appdata info and just do a fresh install and that doesn't work. Saving debug log to /var/log/letsencrypt/letsencrypt.log Plugins selected: Authenticator standalone, Installer None Obtaining a new certificate Performing the following challenges: http-01 challenge for **************.duckdns.org Waiting for verification... Challenge failed for domain **************.duckdns.org http-01 challenge for **************.duckdns.org Cleaning up challenges Some challenges have failed. IMPORTANT NOTES: - The following errors were reported by the server: Domain: **************.duckdns.org Type: connection Detail: Fetching http://**************.duckdns.org/.well-known/acme-challenge/MuDzz0atZ15Jyw1q2Jf0XZRzjmXWO7qa8d-Y0w9YtK4: Timeout during connect (likely firewall problem) To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain contain(s) the right IP address. Additionally, please check that your computer has a publicly routable IP address and that no firewalls are preventing the server from communicating with the client. If you're using the webroot plugin, you should also verify that you are serving files from the webroot path you provided. - Your account credentials have been saved in your Certbot configuration directory at /etc/letsencrypt. You should make a secure backup of this folder now. This configuration directory will also contain certificates and private keys obtained by Certbot so making regular backups of this folder is ideal. ERROR: Cert does not exist! Please see the validation error above. The issue may be due to incorrect dns or port forwarding settings. Please fix your settings and recreate the container
  5. I feel very dumb... but oh well, it worked
  6. I am getting an unknown flag error. I can't figure this out, it worked a week ago then suddenly I checked on plex and the app was entirely gone, I was able to restore it from the Apps tab. Is this common? I can't tell if it is a problem with the specific grab of PLEX I got from Apps. Is there a different one that people use? This is the error I receive. /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name='Plex' --net='eth1' --ip='192.168.0.3' --privileged=true -e TZ="UTC" -e HOST_OS="Unraid" -e 'PLEX_CLAIM'='claim-***********' -e 'PLEX_UID'='99' -e 'PLEX_GID'='100' -e 'VERSION'='latest' -v '/mnt/user/Yggdrasil/Transcodes/':'/transcode':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Yggdrasil/Movies/':'/Movies':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Yggdrasil/TV Shows/':'/TV Shows':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Yggdrasil/':'/Data':'rw' -v '/mnt/user/Yggdrasil/Plex Media Server/':'/config':'rw' --runtime=nvidia 'plexinc/pms-docker' unknown flag: --runtime See 'docker run --help'.
  7. I actually am already using a Molex-to-SATA power adapter Edit: I tried one of my other Molex-to-SATA adapters and it seems to be working, thanks a lot.
  8. I recently bought 2 external hard drives that I then took out of their cases and put into my unraid server. They pulled up fine initially and I began the process of running preclears. I then also remembered that I needed to install 1 more drive (a 4TB i had purchased earlier this week) and figured preclearing them all at once would save me a ton of time. So I went ahead and cancelled the first 2 and turned off the server and installed the other drive. After it finished booting the first 2 drives that I had cancelled the preclears of wouldn't show up at all. I restarted the server and checked the bios and they weren't there either. Out of curiosity I plugged them both back into their external cases and now they will show up in the unassigned devices section. But even after formatting them to XFS doesn't allow me to see them. I have already made sure that the problem isn't my SATA controller by just plugging the drives directly into the Motherboard and experiencing the same problems. Has anyone gotten this issue before and if so how did you resolve it. Normally I would just preclear them on the USB ports and hope it works out but the USB speeds are like a 4th the SATA speeds. I have already tried plenty of different cables and eliminated them as the problem.