Ntouchable

Members
  • Content Count

    21
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

4 Neutral

About Ntouchable

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. It was working back when I was on version 18 a week ago. I just tried upgrading to 20.0.6 and it doesn't seem to have made a difference (although that did fix another issue I was having). Overall it seems very odd. It isn't causing me any headaches at the moment so I might see if the next release fixes it. If not I will raise the issue on the Nextcloud forum. Appreciate your help.
  2. root@Tower:/mnt/user# ls -la total 24 drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 116 Jan 11 18:35 ./ drwxr-xr-x 9 root root 180 Jan 11 18:24 ../ -rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users 324 Aug 21 2018 .htaccess -rw-r--r-- 1 nobody users 0 Aug 21 2018 .ocdata drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 167 Jan 28 19:28 YYYY/ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 157 Mar 28 2020 Backups/ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 18 Jan 9 21:55 ZZZ/ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 24 Jan 24 19:01 Documents/ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 60 Jan 17 16:16 Downloads/ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 6 Jan 11 18:29 XXXX/ drwxrwxrwx 1 nobody users 33 Nov 13 19:32 Music
  3. Hi Skois My shares are all mounted as follows: It appears to be some kind of weird permissions error, maybe to do with SMB rather than a mounting issue.
  4. Recently managed to upgrade to 20.05, however I get the notification that I don't have permission to upload or create files in one of my external storage mounts. I have permissions within each of the directors, just not the root directory of that share (which is mounted via "external storages" in Nextcloud). All my other mounts work fine. Any idea as to why this has happened?
  5. Managed to fix this my editing my MariaDB "custom.cnf" file. I changed the buffer size from 256M to 2048M. I then left my server overnight and it managed to complete the upgrade by the morning. I also managed to run "occ files:cleanup" once the upgrade was complete. However "oc_filecache.ibd" is still 45.6GB! Is this normal due to the external storage devices?
  6. I tried taking maintenance mode off however this takes me back to the updater in the Webui. It appears the problem relates to "oc_filecache" in the database as this file is 46GB. My array is only 6TB of storage space so something has evidently gone wrong. I have tried running "occ files:scan --all" however I get the following error There are no commands defined in the "files" namespace. Seems like I might need to adjust something in MariaDB directly?
  7. Currently updating from version 18 via the dockerterminal to version 20. Whilst hopping from 19.0.7 to 20.0.5 the updater gets stuck at the following point: 2021-01-16T14:33:34+00:00 Checked for update of app "calendar" in appstore 2021-01-16T14:33:34+00:00 Repair step: Update name of the stored view 2021-01-16T14:33:34+00:00 Checking for update of app files_accesscontrol in appstore 2021-01-16T14:33:34+00:00 Update app files_accesscontrol from appstore 2021-01-16T14:33:36+00:00 Checked for update of app "files_accesscontrol" in appstore 2021-01-16T14:33:40+00:00 Repair step:
  8. I am also affected by this issue. I have several shares which I mount via using NFS in fstab on Ubuntu 20.04. When I access my Windows VM and mount a share using SMB, it creates a stale file handle on Ubuntu. What are the downside of turning off hardlinks?
  9. Thanks for this thread and @Constructor for linking the video. Help me fix this issue very quickly.
  10. Upgraded from 6.7.2 to 6.8.2. All seems good.
  11. I seem to have managed navigate the options to get the array to rebuild. Will confirm once both disks have rebuilt. Thanks
  12. I finally got around to following the advice I received a while back on here regarding a drive dying whilst using a RAID card in my server. Just today switched out the RAID card for a H310 I have flashed to IT mode. Having a bit of trouble at the last hurdle. I have 3 drives total and managed to identify the parity drive in the Unassigned Devices dashboard. I created a new config and mounted the drives in their respective slots --> Started the array --> Both data drives show up as "Unmountable: Unsupported partition layout" --> I have r
  13. I managed to fix this eventually in the following way: Mounted Let'sEncypt config files to inside the Plex docker config in the following manner: /letsencrypt = /mnt/user/data/letsencrypt/ Plex settings in browser > Network > Custom certificate location = /letsencrypt/keys/letsencrypt/privkey.pfx Custom certificate encryption key = /letsencrypt/keys/letsencrypt/privkey.pem Custom certificate domain = plex.XXXXXX.com Custom server access URLs = https://plex.XXXXXX.com:443 In the file in /mnt/appdata/letsencrypt/ngin
  14. I have recently set up UnRaid mostly following "SpaceInvader One's" youtube videos. In particular this one - I struggled a lot to get it set up initially until I eventually realise that I could not port forward to WAN due to Carrier Grade NAT. I managed to get in contact with my ISP who were able to sort me out with a static IP. I have since managed to get https and my domain name working with LetsEncrypt and Nextcloud. However, I cannot seem to get Plex working with https and my domain name. It have managed to