Jump to content

gbea

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

1 Neutral

About gbea

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. I had the same problem : corruption in both radarr and sonarr in 6.7.2. I tried to move my appdata dir to the cache but the corruption would happen nevertheless, so I rolled back to 6.6.7. Then I also moved my system share to the cache (containing docker and libvirt). My docker img was damaged so I deleted it and created a new one. Then I updated to 6.7.2. That was 3 weeks ago and I never had a db corruption ever since, so the problem seems fixed for me. I hope that helps.