ptr78

Members
  • Content Count

    20
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About ptr78

  • Rank
    Newbie
  1. Solved. Rebooted the desktop computer where I was connected to the Unraid Server and the log file entries stopped to be generated. So, it was something on there.
  2. I have experiencing very slow Unraid WebGUI speeds lately. I checked the log and there are these two lines recurring: Oct 27 08:54:51 Tower nginx: 2020/10/27 08:54:51 [crit] 5843#5843: *1992 connect() to unix:/var/tmp/qBittorrentVPN.sock failed (2: No such file or directory) while connecting to upstream, client: 192.168.XXX.YYY, server: , request: "GET /dockerterminal/qBittorrentVPN/token HTTP/1.1", upstream: "http://unix:/var/tmp/qBittorrentVPN.sock:/token", host: "tower", referrer: "http://tower/dockerterminal/qBittorrentVPN/" Oct 27 08:54:51 Tower nginx: 2020/10/27 08:54:51 [crit
  3. There is a configuration item that forces a check after a download has completed. It is disabled by default. Enabling it prevents the above issue. Config item: Advanced\RecheckOnCompletion=true
  4. Good comments from AirVPN providers regarding wireguard: https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/24292-wireguard/?tab=comments#comment-104315
  5. Hi, I have a wireguard remote tunneled access up and running and it works beautifully. However, how can I configure the wireguard client so that it would not use the tunnel for local addressed (192.168.1.0/24)? I thought that it would have been discussed already but I didn't find it. So, is there a way to exclude the local packets to be sent to the tunnel? The client is Windows10 computer. Any help very much appreciated, thank you! >>> Found a solution (kind of) with more googling. Seems that it is a Wireguard Windows client issue. https://willia
  6. A newbie question. What is meant by pass through here? That is, I have a disk mounted by UD and it is used by few dockers via path "/mnt/disks/.." Is there an issue or can I continue using it like this? I have not enabled the pass through for the disk in UD.
  7. OK. Has it been figured out how to do the password change with the least amount of hassle?
  8. It seems that there a lot issues with the latest update. Have they been resolved, so is it OK to update? Or should one wait for a new update? Thank you!
  9. Here is the latest one: Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:1:0: [sdi] tag#1 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x00 driverbyte=0x00 Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:1:0: [sdi] tag#1 CDB: opcode=0x28 28 00 5c 09 48 98 00 00 08 00 Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: print_req_error: I/O error, dev sdi, sector 1544112280 Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:1:0: [sdi] tag#2 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x00 driverbyte=0x08 Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:1:0: [sdi] tag#2 Sense Key : 0x2 [current] Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:1:0: [sdi] tag#2 ASC=0x4 ASCQ=0x2 Nov 20 23:30:46 T
  10. Thank you for the very fast reply. I'll do that. Actually, I examined the syslog and saw something else also. A lot of this kind of rows: "Nov 20 23:30:46 Tower kernel: print_req_error: I/O error, dev sdi, sector 1644746976". There are about 60 of them from the last 40 days of operation. Often there are 3-5 from the same day and then several days nothing. The disk is an old one and I use it only for temporary storage purposes, so I can just change it if it fails. But what does those errors mean? That is, is it possible that some data corruption has happened or do those lines mean t
  11. Hi, Got a notification that stated that: "Array has 1 disk with read errors". This happened during a parity check. From the diagnostics. Syslog entries from the time that the errors happened: Nov 21 15:14:47 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:0:0: [sdh] tag#0 UNKNOWN(0x2003) Result: hostbyte=0x00 driverbyte=0x08 Nov 21 15:14:47 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:0:0: [sdh] tag#0 Sense Key : 0x3 [current] [descriptor] Nov 21 15:14:47 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:0:0: [sdh] tag#0 ASC=0x11 ASCQ=0x0 Nov 21 15:14:47 Tower kernel: sd 9:0:0:0: [sdh] tag#0 CDB: opcode=0x88 88 00 00 00 00 01 3c a9 8c 60
  12. Thank you for the help! Installed Emby instead.