Fresh Start with UnRAID

This should be relatively straight forward. LSS I wish to reset UnRAID. From what I've gathered all I need the Pro.key file from the flash share after use the flash creator on the usb stick. And I can begin anew. My array is encrypted. The drives should just pop up like I clicked 'new config'. And all I have to do is put in my passphrase right?

8 minutes ago, amateur_wizard said:

On a USB 2.0 port the Flash Creator tool says 'Stopped at download complete, checksum ok' on a 3.0 port it get's stuck at 30% when extracting files.

Do you mean it works on USB2 but not on USB3? If it is working on USB2 then that is all you need. Probably best if you just boot from USB2 also since USB3 sometimes causes issues and there is no benefit to speed for the Unraid flash. The OS is loaded into RAM at boot time and runs completely in RAM.

3 hours ago, amateur_wizard said:

I tried doing it manually and everything in-between. I spent every waking hour trying to get it to work for two days across two of my machines. 

I plugged it into my brothers PC and the creation tool worked first time, plugged it into my server and it booted.

Windows security is a moving target.