6.8.3 needing guidance on various network things (br0, dockers, ports, etc)

OK, I am seriously confused here, and really need some guidance and/or direction. I can't seem to find guides that help me out, so I am losing my mind.

I have an UnRaid server with 2 onboard NICs (eth0 is my home network and eth1 goes to my neighbors network) and a PCI 4 port NIC (none active for anything atm, but I had it in my last server, so it came over)

So, this particular server hardware is new to me about a month ago, ditched the old salvaged desktop and went to a server I got via friend (Supermicro X9SRW-F, Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-1650, 64 GB DDR3 Multi-bit ECC, case. Drives, SAS controller, 4 NIC came from previous server)

Dockers - EmbyServer, binhex-krusader, unifi-controller, binhex-mineos-node

VMs - Win10, but not running atm and don't even really need it. Was thinking of game servers originally.

OK, on to my issue(s), with my new beefier hardware, I figured I could be a good Dad and uncle and set up a MineCraft server for my kids and nieces/nephews.  Both the MineOS docker and the Unifi Controller use port 8443, so I can't have them on the IP. I have bridged my eth0 (by itself) and now have br0 from which I understood I could have IPs set per docker, but when I try to use br0 when I set up a docker, I cannot assign an IP to it. It tells me its outside the subnet and the installation fails.

I am sure I am just missing one or two settings, but I can't for the life of me find where I am going wrong.

unraid1.JPG

UnRaid2.JPG

• Like 1