[Support] diamkil - Overseerr

has anyone gotten the proxy conf working for this? i can't seem to get it working per this example from the github page. i've added the cname into cloudfare and running SWAG from lsio. my reverse proxy is working fine for all my other proxy confs, so i don't think this is a SWAG issue.

edit: duh, forgot to put the container network type on the proxynet! 🤦‍♂️

Edited by Cpt. Chaz
solved
  • Thanks 1
12 hours ago, Cpt. Chaz said:

has anyone gotten the proxy conf working for this? i can't seem to get it working per this example from the github page. i've added the cname into cloudfare and running SWAG from lsio. my reverse proxy is working fine for all my other proxy confs, so i don't think this is a SWAG issue.

edit: duh, forgot to put the container network type on the proxynet! 🤦‍♂️

I personally use it a different way just pointing to my local server ip and the host port, if it works that way for you I'm happy!

22 minutes ago, drpeppershaker said:

Switching to sctx/overseerr:devolop broke the webUI for me. I switched back to sctx/overseerr and it's working again.

Not sure if this is an unraid/docker issue or a overseer issue. I have no errors showing in the logs.

I never messed with any of that still on sctx/overseerr just stopped working after the update this morning

The internal port was changed to match the external port, so it's now 5055:5055. If using the develop tag, you have to manually edit the container to reflect this. InternalIP:5055 will be the WebUI instead of InternalIP:3000.

(This applies to develop tag, as well as master tag with version 1.9.1)

Edited by JohnnyGrey
1 minute ago, JohnnyGrey said:

The internal port was changed to match the external port, so it's now 5055:5055. If using the develop tag, you have to manually edit the container to reflect this. InternalIP:5055 will be the WebUI instead of InternalIP:3000.

Funny thing is it is set to 5055 in the container, but when I launch the app still tries to go to 3000, changed manually and I got into the gui.

3 hours ago, diamkil said:

I personally use it a different way just pointing to my local server ip and the host port, if it works that way for you I'm happy!

i use it your way for internal network access, but the other method is needed for reverse proxy, which provides external network access for other users to make requests. 

edit: thanks for this container btw, very cool!

Edited by Cpt. Chaz
gratitude