(SOLVED) iperf speed at 2.5GbE but SMB is stuck at Gigabit

When I run a speed test to the server I can't get the full 2.5GbE but when I run a file transfer it caps out at 129MB/sec even if I am copying from the cache drive. If I transfer to or from an NVME on the server to the cache drive on the server I get the full speed. My Desktop PC drive has two SSD drives and transfers between them exceed 500MB/sec. I attached some pictures. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

image.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by Italiandevil0505
Solved
2 hours ago, JorgeB said:

On second though pool names can't have spaces, so that must be a user share, try it on the disk share, you can enable disk shares on Settings -> Global Share Settings

Tried copying from the disk share and got the same results. 129-130 MB/sec

3 hours ago, saber1 said:

Do you know this Guide: SMB Performance Tuning

I was checking out that guide and none of that seemed to work. The weird thing is, if I do a transfer from two separate computers I can saturate the full 2.5gb link on the server. However, if I do a transfer from just one desktop I am stuck at 129-130MB/sec.

• 4 months later...
On 12/17/2020 at 6:03 AM, Italiandevil0505 said:

Tried copying from the disk share and got the same results. 129-130 MB/sec

I was checking out that guide and none of that seemed to work. The weird thing is, if I do a transfer from two separate computers I can saturate the full 2.5gb link on the server. However, if I do a transfer from just one desktop I am stuck at 129-130MB/sec.

Were  you able to figure this out in the latest 6.9 stable releases?