Unmountable Disk Present

Just upgraded my server with a Ryzen 5 1600x and a Gigabyte AB350M motherboard. I have been trying to get my Windows VM working, its booting directly off of an unassigned drive. I have been having tons of trouble passing through the GPU, I finally got it partially working by switching to UEFI mode and adding a second GPU to my system which Unraid uses so the main GPU is free for the VM. For some reason the VM still wouldn't start properly so I added pci=noats to the syslinux.cfg and rebooted a. A parity check was running and I cancelled it before rebooting to try the new settings (I know this was my bad). Turns out the VM booted just fine now but then I noticed my second HDD is now saying its unmountable with no file system. I reversed the changes in syslinux and rebooted but same problem. 

I've run unraid for a wile now but I am a basic level user any help or ideas are appreciated. Diagnostics are attached. 

Edit: I have tried mounting the array in maintenance mode and running xfs_repair through the GUI. I ran first with -n, then I ran with nothing and then i ran with -L and then with no parameters again. The drive still says its unmountable. Here is the dump from the last run: 

Phase 1 - find and verify superblock...
Phase 2 - using internal log
        - zero log...
        - scan filesystem freespace and inode maps...
        - found root inode chunk
Phase 3 - for each AG...
        - scan and clear agi unlinked lists...
        - process known inodes and perform inode discovery...
        - agno = 0
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 3
        - process newly discovered inodes...
Phase 4 - check for duplicate blocks...
        - setting up duplicate extent list...
        - check for inodes claiming duplicate blocks...
        - agno = 1
        - agno = 3
        - agno = 2
        - agno = 0
Phase 5 - rebuild AG headers and trees...
        - reset superblock...
Phase 6 - check inode connectivity...
        - resetting contents of realtime bitmap and summary inodes
        - traversing filesystem ...
        - traversal finished ...
        - moving disconnected inodes to lost+found ...
Phase 7 - verify and correct link counts...
done

ennsserver-diagnostics-20201216-0916.zip

Edited by Archemedees

Think I've solved the issue. We will see, after running xfs_repair again I turned off the array and turned it back on and the disk was mountable but still had a red X. So I spun down, removed the drive from the array, spun up and down again, then re-added the drive and spun up, it is now rebuilding the drive. This is as per the instructions I found here: https://wiki.unraid.net/Troubleshooting#Re-enable_the_drive  Hopefully I don't lose too much data.