Server crashing almost every night at same time

Hello!  My server is crashing nearly every night.  Not sure the exact time, but I always wake up and it crashed overnight.

Things I've tried so far:

1) Switching from DVB version of 6.8.3 to 6.9.0-rc1

2) Run syslog tail - last few entries before connection closed is:

Dec 15 23:00:16 SkynetUNRAID crond[2217]: exit status 1 from user root /usr/local/sbin/mover &> /dev/null
Dec 16 00:00:12 SkynetUNRAID crond[2217]: exit status 1 from user root /usr/local/sbin/mover &> /dev/null
Dec 16 01:00:12 SkynetUNRAID crond[2217]: exit status 1 from user root /usr/local/sbin/mover &> /dev/null

3) Save syslog to flash - last entry is identical as above.

skynetunraid-diagnostics-20201216-1703.zip

Diagnostics attached.

Edit: I notice that SSD Trim is scheduled to run nightly at 4am - will disable this and see if it makes a difference.

Edited by CrimsonTide
1 hour ago, CrimsonTide said:

What is the issue with running the mover hourly

No real issue, but some people seem to think they can keep cache from filling by running mover more often even while they continue to write to their server. Mover is intended for idle time. It is impossible to move from cache to slower array as fast as you can write to cache. If writing more than cache can hold it is better to not use cache, for example during initial data load.

/mnt/user is all the user shares. The user shares are just the top level folders on all disks. If a disk has a top level folder there is a user share named for that folder, and any top level folders with that same name on other disks is part of that same user share.

7 hours ago, trurl said:

Your docker.img isn't configured to be on any user share, it is at the root of /mnt/user. The usual convention is to put it in system share, or alternatively, to a specific disk. Do you know what disk it is on?

I was mistaken about that, perhaps I was looking at the diagnostics of some other user. You are correct about the location of your docker.img, so it is in a user share named DockerImg and it is all on cache so that's all OK.

I'm tempted to replace the power supply since that seems to usually be the culprit in random-shutdowns in the past on other systems.  I'm just a little skeptical it's a hardware issue since it only happens overnight.  I stress the server during the day with high CPU usage and it does fine.  Memtest was fine also.

Edit - crashing randomly during the day now too.

Edited by CrimsonTide