Curious - how long to receive new license?

rockytt

not sure where to post this, but am unsure how long it should take to receive a new license after contacting support. Am trying to replace my old flash drive and am getting the "Sorry, an error (403) occurred registering USB Flash GUID 0930-6544-478C-C12189382B50

The error is: GUID '05DC-A701-AA04-018800000061' inside KeyFile was not found as a registered GUID" message which seems to indicate that my over 12-year old guid wasn't migrated into the new system. I contacted support a couple of days ago and have yet to hear back - is this normal?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, rockytt said:

not sure where to post this, but am unsure how long it should take to receive a new license after contacting support. Am trying to replace my old flash drive and am getting the "Sorry, an error (403) occurred registering USB Flash GUID 0930-6544-478C-C12189382B50

The error is: GUID '05DC-A701-AA04-018800000061' inside KeyFile was not found as a registered GUID" message which seems to indicate that my over 12-year old guid wasn't migrated into the new system. I contacted support a couple of days ago and have yet to hear back - is this normal?

Hey @rockytt,

Please check your email. Apologies, I had answered 2 days back but it appears the reply bounced. I have re-sent it.

Thank you,

Spencer

9 minutes ago, rockytt said:

thanks @SpencerJ - still not seeing it and I've checked my spam folder - I get emails just fine (including from this forum) - wonder why these are bouncing? Can you send to a different email address?

I just re-sent. It looks like there was a missing letter in your original email address ;-) 

Please confirm receipt and feel free to move this discussion there.