Dockers just started failing!

SO about half of my dockers just started to fail. Out of nowhere and they have been going since the day RC1 of 6.9 came out. this is what I get.

image.thumb.png.e99bbd1a91a54ae04296f164e07829ee.png

I have been able to recover many of these containers by removing them and then putting them back, several have required me to also delete the appdata for them do get them to spin up again. This one, Binhex DelugeVPN and also the LinuxServer UNIFI controller are not working at all even with a clean appdata folder. Any ideas? I have also attached the diagnostics if that helps. Thanks! https://forums.unraid.net/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=99367

Edited by cammelspit

UPDATE! So i did as you said and it did seem to work, the same docker installed and worked fine right out the gate. This time I made a brandy new fresh share JUST for the docker files. If it happens again than I can assume that it is some sort of bug with the folder implementation and will go back to the old image way temporarily. Ill try and update if i figure anything else out.