UI Elements Missing in 6.8.3

I recently set up a second Unraid server. My main works perfectly but this one doesn't show certain UI elements. Mainly, when I install docker containers the screen appears to lock up and doesn't show the progress, no popup. The only way I know anything is happening is the browser spins to show so. I have crazy slow internet so there are times when it takes over an hour with no status. When I update containers the popup window comes up but is blank until the update is done. Then the splash screen propagates and shows everything that happened as it should and the done button.  Has anyone seen this? I can use it like this but I am wondering if I should just do a full reinstall or if there may be some way to avoid that and fix it. Diagnostics attached

webserver-diagnostics-20201217-1502.zip

3 hours ago, trurl said:

If you have adblocker whitelist your server 

Tried it. It didn't fix it though. I'm going to leave it whitelisted though. Seems like that could cause some issues. Thanks for your advice. Incidentally,as I was looking at your signature I realized your backup server is on the exact same motherboard as the server I'm talking about.

Edited by IMITLLC
  • 2 weeks later...