(SOLVED) GUI and Shares go down after a few hours

I am new to unraid. I set up a server a week or 2 ago and have been unable to get it stay up. I have done a lot of trouble shooting over the past 2 weeks which I have summarized below, note that it is based on memory so I might be forgetting some things or have them out of order. At some point I setup the syslog to be written to the flash drive and that is what is attached along with a diagnostic report from when the server was up and running. The syslog should capture around 5-10 times that this issue occurred, I tried analyzing but nothing stood out to me and it doesn't seem like anything was written to the syslog when the issues occurred.

Description of problem:

1. Am able to boot, start the array and everything seems fine and is working correctly

2. After a couple hours I no longer see the shares on my windows machine and I can no longer access the web gui.

3. Pressing the power button does nothing, I have to hold it in order to restart the system

4. I am running the server with a graphics card, but I don't have a monitor usually plugged in. If I plug a monitor in after the issue happens I get no video output

5. One time, I forget if I had the monitor connected since boot, but I was able to access the console and log in while the issue was occurring

6. Issue occurs when nothing seems to be happening on the server with the exception of 2 times:

a. I right clicked on a file in a share and it froze my windows explorer, afterwards the server was unavailable

b. I think I started a parity check once and this happened

System:

Unraid 6.8.3

CPU: Ryzen 1700x (no overclock)

MB: MSI B350 Bazooka

Memory: 4x4GB Fury Hyperx (no overclock)

PSU: Seasonic Connect 750W

GPU: Radeon HD6450 1GB (only used as I can't headless boot with SATA expansion card for whatever reason)

HDDs: 8TB Ironwolf NAS(Parity), 4TB WD, 2x 2TB WD

SSDs: Samsung NVMe 256GB

SATA PCIe Expansion card: IOCrest SI-PEX40064

Addons/Plugins: Community Applications, Deluge, Plex, User scripts

Troubleshooting/steps I have tried in no specific order:

1. Memtest86 that is part of unraid, ran for ~20 hours, 7 passes, no errors

2. Memtest V8.4, did 4 passes, no errors

3. Ran with 2 sticks of RAM, then ran with the other 2 sticks in the other slots. Issue occurred both times

4. Changed out the USB flash drive with a newer one

5. Stopped dockers(Plex and deluge), issue still occurred

6. Uninstalled all plugins and docker apps, issue still occurred

7. I was initially running headless without a graphics card and without the SATA expansion card. The issue was occurring at this time. I have since added the GPU, SATA card and some SSDs to test them out and I haven't bothered taking them back out as the issue was occurring before I installed them

8. The first day or two I had the server up I got a warning about read errors, I have since replaced the SATA cable, not sure if that did anything

tower-diagnostics-20201217-1735.zip syslog

Edited by James Carl
Accidently posted before finishing.